• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding phone ADR to MDE

Wildflowerz

Can't Wait to See the Mouse Again!
Our window opened Monday and I was able to get everything I wanted online except Spirit of Aloha. For some reason, even though it's listed on the Disney website as being able to book 180 days out, my calendar was greyed out for about half that time. So, I was able to call in and get it done by phone no problem. However, it's not showing on on My Disney Experience. The Disney person I talked to said it should show up, but I might have to add it manually. No problem. The website, when I'm at a computer, asks for my confirmation number and the last name on the ADR. I put it in and it comes up. I click through and it doesn't add it. I tried several times. I decided to try on my phone and that one asks for the confirmation number and phone number I booked it with. THAT one says it doesn't exist. I tried the only other phone number we have and got the same result. So, anyone? I'm totally anal about that type of stuff and would really like to have all my ADRs in MDE.

Obvs this isn't a super important thing, but I thought I'd see if anyone had a solution.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter