Adding dining plan

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
We are debating adding the dining plan to our reservation that we are planning on booking for fall. Do we have to add it when we book, or can we decide later? What's the latest you can add?

I wouldn't wait until 2 days out. I'd do it at least a week before you check in

I probably won't add it on the September trip anyways, because with the AP discounts I think I will come out ahead. But maybe for our spring trip. Just wanted to know if I need to have to decide when I book, or if I could add it later because I knew it had to be paid at the time you add it.

I probably won't add it on the September trip anyways, because with the AP discounts I think I will come out ahead. But maybe for our spring trip. Just wanted to know if I need to have to decide when I book, or if I could add it later because I knew it had to be paid at the time you add it.

That is exactly what we have been thinking for our December trip. Use our AP discounts rather than the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter