Adding a special request to an ADR

rebelbuddhist

Mouseketeer
One of our party is newly needing to use a wheelchair-- transfering is difficult. Is there a way to add wheelchair accesibility to our ADRs? When I try to change the reservation on My Disney Experience, there are ways to change time, day, number of guests but I don't find any link to add/delete a special request. Thanks in advance for any help.

ALL WDW restaurants are w/c accessible!
Probably the most handicapped/disabled friendly place on the planet. There is nowhere that a w/c bound person with transfer difficulties is not able to be accommodated.
Seriously!

ALL WDW restaurants are w/c accessible!
Probably the most handicapped/disabled friendly place on the planet. There is nowhere that a w/c bound person with transfer difficulties is not able to be accommodated.
Seriously!
However, WDW has wheelchair accomodation as one of its accessibility special requests when an ADR is first made. My question is how can one add this special request to an already confirmed ADR.

One of our party is newly needing to use a wheelchair-- transfering is difficult. Is there a way to add wheelchair accesibility to our ADRs? When I try to change the reservation on My Disney Experience, there are ways to change time, day, number of guests but I don't find any link to add/delete a special request. Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTED

I called and was told there is no way to add a special request to a confirmed ADR in MDE. You have to call. It tooka bit of time since the CM had to add to each of 26 ADRs one by one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter