• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ACK!! Stayed up to make FPs and I get the "mind if we try again" message.

nooneshome

but us dis shutins-send help or APs
Curse you Disney. I watched the PBS special on Walt to get in the mood before making my FPs for our Nov trip. I was even lucky enough to snag a BOG lunch reservation while waiting for it to strike midnight EST. I was able to get my 7DMT FPs for the last day of our trip and was trying to get it for our first MK day when I got the dreaded "Mind if we try again" message. If it keeps up much longer I'm going to bed and try again at work in the morning. I guess i shouldn't complain, I really wanted that BOG reservation for my birthday!!!

Maybe this is just the lack of sleep talking but I really really dislike FP+...

It showed 7DMT was available for one day and I got the try again message. I got out and back in and it now shows 7DMT is unavailable for that day. Ugh, this is frustrating. One more try and I'm going to sleep. Good luck to those who keep trying...

The system was also down last week until about 12:45 a.m. EST. Sounds like the system gets overloaded sometimes.

Tonight is my night to stay up until midnight. Gee, I can't wait (said in my sarcastic voice). Hope you all left something for us Sunday arrivals!

Same thing happened to me last night. It was REALLY the pits. I had a good plan in place, and it took FOREVER. Could have taken 10-15 minutes if the system was working. We are going down for 9 days, and the ONLY day I could get Anna & Elsa was for the last evening. So bummed I couldn't get it for the day we do BBB, but I'll keep trying. I didn't have any problem with Mine Train, which actually really shocked me. Okay, I'll stop complaining - I know these are silly problems!

So I guess the bright side of finding out that I'll be 6/7 mos preggo for the trip we have planned is that I don't have to stay up until midnight on Christmas Eve. ;) Not sure if the news of a new baby brother or sister is going to make up for having to push this trip back but Momma is a ride junkie and I will not be happy just people watching for my 40th birthday trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter