accomodations for 5

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We need a room for: Myself, hubby, 15 year old son, 18 year old daughter, and her 18 year old boyfriend.
We need lots of space, and my dd and her bf will not be sleeping in the same bed.
So we can do the cabins, but sleeping arrangement is strange, as the bf would be in the living room and we would all be squished in bedroom. And bunks are small for big teenagers.
We can do the Value Family Suites, but then the bf gets the nice room and we are all in the living room.

Any other options?
What are the villas like?
The website isn't very clear... are the beds all in one room?

Maybe book 2 connecting rooms instead of 1. DS and the BF can be in one room and you, DH and DD in the other. A great advantage is having two bathrooms. Getting 4 sleeping areas in one room is going to be very difficult.

Rent a villa from A DVC owner or you can stay at a deluxe like Contemporary or Polynesian. Or if on a budget you can stay at the PO Riversd

We stayed in the Cabins with 4 of us sleeping in the bedroom and our son's friend in the living room. The boys in the bunk beds were 9 and 15 and it was fine for them as they are regular size bunk beds. The bed for the adults is only a full size bed and one side (MY side) is against the wall. The guys loved the whole Fort Wilderness area. The boat to MK is a plus and the campfire/sing-along/movie was something they really liked. Watching fireworks and the electrical water parade from the marina area was fun.

I wasn't sure I would be able to tolerate the cramped bedroom quarters for 4 of us, but it worked out fine. I like to sit in bed and read or watch TV so I enjoyed having a place to do that. That left the living room for others to watch TV or play games. The full-size kitchen was put to good use and we also used the grill and enjoyed dining on the deck.

We usually stay in a 2-bedroom DVC so I am accustomed to room and laundry facilities, but I have chosen to return to the cabins 3 times. Just love the area.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom at SSR a few years ago. One bedroom had a king bed and connected to the main bathroom. In between the bedrooms was the living room and full kitchen. Sofa pulled out into full sized bed. Second bedroom had another bathroom and 2 queens. BF would still be in living room but that is probably the best situation you would get. Your kids could share the room as there are two beds. Each room has a tv as well as living room. Really loved staying here and all of the space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter