• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accommodations is spelled with 2 "m"s!

Miffy

DIS Veteran
I mention this only because the very title of this forum is misspelled. Maybe it could be fixed?

Hate to say it, but if I had a nickel for every typo or incorrect spelling in the posts I look at, I could stay at the GF for a week! :rotfl2:

AJKMOM said:
Hate to say it, but if I had a nickel for every typo or incorrect spelling in the posts I look at, I could stay at the GF for a week! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll pass it along to the WMs:)
I never noticed!! :goodvibes Thanks for the heads up:)

:sunny:

That's kind of been bothering me too! In fact, the word "accommodate" or any variation thereof is one of my spelling hot buttons!

In college, I had a journalism professor who gave spelling tests on the words most commonly misspelled by journalists. He would give the same words over and over until the whole class got them right. "Accommodate" was the only word that was on the test for the entire semester! He would even sound out every letter when he gave the test but some people still didn't get it right. I read a few years later that the professor died at his desk while working his other job at our local newspaper. I kind of feel like I need to carry on his legacy and make sure his favorite word is always spelled correctly!!!! :)

All fixed :thumbsup2

WebMaster Kathy was most helpful!! :goodvibes

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter