• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about OKW

cristbaby

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>I'll be going
:wave2: I have a ressie for 1/29-2/3 in a studio can anyone tell me something about OlKW? (what area to request). We've never stayed in a studio but that was all the points we had left so rather than not go we opted for the studio. Is it very big? Anything else you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks

Big beautiful resort. You will have 2 queen beds and your kitchenette area, and the bathroom is large, but the sink is in the same room with the rest of the bathroom. The only request I might make is an upper floor so you don't get hemmed in behind vegetation. Since studios are on the ends of the buildings at OKW, they often don't have much of a view, but they DO have balconys the size of the later DVC resorts, but not as large as the 1-2 bedroom villas at OKW. I think the South Point area is the prettiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter