?about buying tickets

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of buying some tickets before the price goes up. Where should I buy them? Where can I get the best price? I have an old Magic kingdom club card that expires in 2002. Will I still get the discount? If you purchase the tickets thru dreams unlimited,can you get the mkc discount. Help!!!
PS> Does anyone know if universal tickets expire?

According to the information that I have read here today, the only MKC cards that are still being honored at The Disney Store are the Gold Cards.
If yours is not a Gold Card then there is no longer any discount with it.
DUs prices are "as is." There are no additional discounts with them. That is, I suppose, unless you order the tickets along with a vacation and you can use your Disney CLUB card for whatever discount that is available for them.
My recommendation would be to order tickets from DU in the next few days to save the price increase.

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Just hung up with "Sam" at the DC, who sold me two 4-day park hoppers. They cost $179.14 each, plus a flat $3 mailing charge, for a total of $361.28. We should received them in about ten days -- plenty of time for our trip in Feb.!! :D

RAcroc.gif
Counting the Hours Til We're Back in the World

Mother-of-Four (Five, If You Count My Husband)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter