ABD with DCL Med cruise

love2cruisedcl

Earning My Ears
Hi! I just added the ABD option for our Med cruise in August. I'm a DVC member and the person at member services didn't seem to know a lot about it. Do I get info from ABD? I saw someone else posted that they "got their box". Do we get a box? I know there is a special reception for us but, I guess I'm just looking for guidance as to what is included.
Thanks so much!

Sayhello will have a fantastic trip report when she gets back, that I am sure of, and she wil be able to answer any specific questions. Welcome to the boards. You might want to check in on the cruise board they usually have great discussions on there as well.

I cannot WAIT to hear her report! She is really good about balancing great & not so great points of her past trips! She will be very fair in her approach.

She is back!!! :cool1: The trip was fabulous! I'll be doing the Trip Report soon, but have TONS of pictures to sort through. But feel free to ask any questions! I'll be happy to answer!

All the communication was with DCL. They do have a lot to learn about ABD; hopefully they will by the time you go!!!! :)

Sayhello

Hi! I just added the ABD option for our Med cruise in August. I'm a DVC member and the person at member services didn't seem to know a lot about it. Do I get info from ABD? I saw someone else posted that they "got their box". Do we get a box? I know there is a special reception for us but, I guess I'm just looking for guidance as to what is included.
Thanks so much!
Wanted to come back & let you know, I did not get a box for the ABD add-on. Just a small booklet with very little detail (except where to meet the Adventure Guides upon boarding) and a keychain. All other info came from the Adventure Guides once we were aboard. We did, however, get backpacks at the Welcome reception. For some reason, they sent them all to Barcelona rather than shipping them to our houses. :confused3 No clue why. It wasn't figured into the weight of my luggage, so I was a little worried, but it all worked out in the end.

Oh, and they provided us with a case of bottled water in our cabins, to take on the excursions with us. And they had plenty of extra bottles on the buses while on the trips. I'm glad I didn't order that case of water I was tempted to buy.

Who knows, it may change by the time they get to your cruise; I think there's going to be a big learning curve for DCL.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter