ABD release dates for 2018?

jackienut

Mouseketeer
Who can tell what the typical release dates are for ABD trips? I had a conversation with the ABD rep in August who just stated that I would need to continue to watch the website. Even in Aug. 2016 the 2017 dates were already released through the end of Dec. 2016.

My DH and I did Viva Italia in 2008 and would like to plan a wedding anniversary trip for 2018 with our children and grandchildren. Does anyone know when the trips were released for 2016?
Thanks for any help. (BTW, I did a search before posting my thread, but there is always the chance I did not use the right keywords.)

For some reason ABD is always later than their competition.....it always irks us for we have to plan our trips at least 1 1/2 years in advance. Good Luck.

Generally, they've been announced in the late April/May timeframe. It hasn't really been consistent the last few years. Last year, they were announced somewhere around April 20th.

It's a pretty good bet people on this Forum will be sharing and discussing it when the date is announced.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter