AAA & Seaworld

Terry36

DIS Veteran
Can you guys tell me what type of discount AAA owners get @ Seaworld. Can you buy the tickets there and get the discount or do you have to buy them before?

Thanks

I don't know about AAA, but if you know someone who works for Budweiser, they can get a certain amount of free tix. per year. When we went last May, we all got in free because my mom knows a bigwig at Budweiser and he gave us free tix and we also got discounted food in the park. =)

Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards members can show their card at the gate and get 20% off the price of 1-day tickets. It costs nothing to join and it's the best discount that I've seen that is available to the general public.

I don't think that they have a AAA "show your card" discount but you can purchase your passes ahead of time at your local office. I've found that the discount thru my AAA is not as good as the SWA RR one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter