AAA rates with RACQ?

BrizMarc

YOUR AD HERE!
Hiya, I know that if you have RACQ you are entitled to American AAA discounts while traveling in the USA. My question. When I am booking a hotel online and it asks for a AAA number for a discount. Can I just put my racq card number in and it will work? Has anyone done this before and if so how did it go?

Thanks guys :)

not the quite what you were asking, but I never had any trouble getting my NRMA card accepted over the counter (it does have a little AAA logo on the back) Unfortunately, I never tried it online, so I'm not sure about that aspect. Maybe try, if it doesn't work, ask RACQ, AAA and/or try calling to make the hotel booking, they probably have some manual overide that can be used.

thanks for that. What I am thinking is they accept what ever number you book online and you just need the proof when you arrive and I guess by showing the card to the desk they give you the rate. Hopefully someone can confirm.

I have an NRMA card and on the back there is a little AAA symbol and a number. I just put that into the online booking forms and it worked fine.

Hi, I took my RAC (WA) card for the bookings that we made using the AAA discount, including Amtrak. Although we were never asked for it. We did clarify thought that it was valid, the little symbol on the back represents a worldwide membership.

I have used my RACQ card for a few bookings. One was for the doubletree in NY, where it asked for the AAA number or club number, I entered the little three diget number that is on the back under the AAA.

I also took the card with me and when we did the Grayline tours from Anaheim to Legoland, San Diego Zoo and the LA/Hollywood tour I took the card with me and when we checked in at the depot, showed the card and we received a 10 or 15% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter