• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Woody Doll?

8 Ears

DIS Veteran
Who was looking for a Woody doll? I am sure it was on here but can not find it now. Do not think I was dreaming I was reading the boards again :rolleyes:
Please let me know as I found some at our local Dis Store. :cheer2:

Disney Store is where we got our "patriotic" Woody doll. We got him there a couple of years ago just before the 4th of July at a "semi-snnual" clearance sale. He has recently moved from DS's room to DD's doll crib! :rotfl2:

I believe the Disney Stores still have them. Yep my son yelled "Mommy look I got a Woody" at ToysRUs when the dolls first came out years ago. The guy in the next aisle about died laughing until he saw my son come around the corner carrying his trophy! He even put is name on it like in the movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter