• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A winner or just naive?

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
Okay, my dd brought in the mail today, and it was one of those car ads with the fake key on it and a scratch off. She got all excited about the possibility of winning a car and wanted to go there and try it out. :cutie: I told her that the odds of winning those things was very small and it was just a way to get you there to look at the cars. She wanted to know if she could do the scratch off and I said, sure, go ahead.

Well, we got all 3 matches that say we won the grand prize. It says if you win to bring your winning number to the prize board to see what you've won. So did we win the grand prize or did we win a chance to match the pin to the board to see if we really won? lol :rotfl:

Any thoughts?

Well, you "won", but probably a pen or a coin, or something else not nearly as exciting. Of course, the only way to know is to try the key, and be prepared to have someone try and sell you a car!

The rules should be on the card, does it mention the way it is done.

You could also ask your neighbors if they received the same mailing, if so, what did their card say.

We used to get a lot of those. We won a quarter set once and some other type of coin thing. No big prize!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter