• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Wii Question

Jsme

DIS Veteran
Seriously I have a question. We purchased a Wii back in September for our son's Christmas present. Does anything on the Wii have to be charged up or need batteries? If so I need to purchase batteries tomorrow and will need to hook whatever up tomorrow night.

You should be ready to go out of the box. Ours came with batteries for the remote, but I bought a charger and rechargable batteries since I'm sure it will get a workout on Christmas day.

There's a great Q&A thread here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1287560
with a lot of good info on the system and games. It was also suggested that you test run before the big day to make sure its all working smooth.

You should be ready to go out of the box. Ours came with batteries for the remote, but I bought a charger and rechargable batteries since I'm sure it will get a workout on Christmas day.

There's a great Q&A thread here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1287560
with a lot of good info on the system and games. It was also suggested that you test run before the big day to make sure its all working smooth.

Thanks I have found this thead and posted. I think I am going to let Dh do the actual reading on the thread. It is 100+ pages long.

Do you remember what size batteries were in the box? I am not buying a charger this late in the game. We have already spend a lot on other things for the gaming system. DS can use his Christmas money for a charger if he wants it. Heck he is sitting in the floor now on XBOX Live. He may not want to even play the Wii. lol

Also it does come with the batteries - but be sure to have some extras on hand to be on the safe side. I do recommend the charging station thing however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter