• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Wii $245. with 10% Great Deal at Amazon.com

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Wii Console is $245 +

Wii Bundle Promotion
For a limited time get 10% off a Wii game and all Wii accessories with your purchase of a Wii console.

just under down the page are your extra controls, the nunchuck, the Wii mote, and wii charge station these come in 2 or 4 for the amount of wii motes you will buy.

Play Sports game comes with your wii it totally fun, wii play with a wii mote is bad it isn't balance right, I always get it, it is a pian to play with and the games are not good.

Games

Mario Kart - buy 2 wheels, racing game - absolutely fun, even if you are a parent and come in 12 ever time it is a blast!! Coming in high is an Aerobic work out!! Play Shy Guy Beach!!

Carnival Mini Golf - 4 player- absolutely fun!! there is a single player prize player, too!

Then RENT games till you find your favorites.

Just FYI - My library has Wii games - we check them out before we decide which ones to buy. I log-in on-line and reserve them and get an email when they are ready for pick-up.

WOW I will have to check our Library!! I have been paying $5. each to rent!

Just FYI - My library has Wii games - we check them out before we decide which ones to buy. I log-in on-line and reserve them and get an email when they are ready for pick-up.

:cool1: :woohoo: Thanks!! Just looked and our library has a bunch. DBF might get struck with lightning going through the doors... but we're there!!:flower3:

Gee Wiz I guess everyone in the world must have gotten their Wii.

And we never have to See any more where to get a Wii posts!!

Wii Console is $245 +

Wii Bundle Promotion
For a limited time get 10% off a Wii game and all Wii accessories with your purchase of a Wii console.

just under down the page are your extra controls, the nunchuck, the Wii mote, and wii charge station these come in 2 or 4 for the amount of wii motes you will buy.

Play Sports game comes with your wii it totally fun, wii play with a wii mote is bad it isn't balance right, I always get it, it is a pian to play with and the games are not good.

Games

Mario Kart - buy 2 wheels, racing game - absolutely fun, even if you are a parent and come in 12 ever time it is a blast!! Coming in high is an Aerobic work out!! Play Shy Guy Beach!!

Carnival Mini Golf - 4 player- absolutely fun!! there is a single player prize player, too!

Then RENT games till you find your favorites.

just how good of a deal is this? I'd like to get one but have no idea what the "regular" price is and how often (if ever) it goes on sale.! thanks for any insight.

Regular price is $250.00. It never goes on sale, so $245, no tax, free shipping and then 10% off all the other stuff you need to go with it is a decent deal.

this is a good deal. I was planning on buying a Wii anyway so I just bought it and the Wii Play with this deal. The free shipping and no tax are also a major plus!!

Regular price is $250.00. It never goes on sale, so $245, no tax, free shipping and then 10% off all the other stuff you need to go with it is a decent deal.

thanks! I've been living under a rock. ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

so what other stuff would I need besides the Wii? (I am so sorry to ask such basic questions - I truly am living under a rock aren't I?! :surfweb:

the original post doesn't say how long "limited time" is; anyone have a clue - are they talking a week - longer - less??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter