• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A web site to view WDW merchandise????

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Will be at WDW in December (haven't visited in 21 years) and was wondering if there is a web site showing Disney merchandise that is available to purchase AT WDW. I have no idea how to budget for souvenirs and thought if I could look at what is offered (and prices) I would have an idea of what to buy when I get there. I don't want to arrive and be so overwhelmed that I will overspend terribly.

DD7 has been saving $ like crazy and will probably buy only books (she has read over 100 so far this summer) and I would love to let her check out WDW books on line as well.

This board has been amazing so far helping us plan this holiday. Thank you. I don't know how I am ever going to wait four more months to go.

Riu Girl:sunny:

Oooohhhhh! I saw the site and they had pics that looked like they were taken in the stores at WDW, so I just assumed they were. Thanks for the correction, I know not to buy from there! But are the items listed currently at the parks for sale, so you could at least see what is offered right now, or is it older stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter