A spooky wwyd?

Retroecho

circle skirts & pixie dust
Ok we are going oct 27 thru nov 6th. Family of 6. We go to Disney every year. We are trying to do a "cheaper" trip this year to be able to stay on site in 2019 for Star Wars. We have three day park hoppers, but have the choice of either two additional base tickets or going to the Halloween party on Halloween or the day before. Approx cost for our fam is $700 for the Halloween party or 1200 ish for two day base tickets. WWYD? We've been to the Halloween party twice before and we are solidly split vote. Help us out here!

That's a lot of time to be down there for only a few days in the parks so I'd look for more park time and drop the party. What if the party gets rained out? At least if one of your additional days gets rained out you might be able to do stuff on anther day.

Also- do you have none upgradable tickets? If you have normal tickets you can upgrade a 3 day park hopper to a 5 day park hopper for like $100/person...
We purposefully do not want to over extend. Our last trip we had tickets almost every day and it created a lot of stress. We need a day off to each park day basically.

I would do 2 more park days over the party, especially since you have been to the party before. This way you could spend a full day in each park if you like, and do 1 or 2 parks twice with your hoppers. It will be good for HS with Toy Story Land open to do that park more than once to utilize FP to do new rides and classics, and if you like to do SW attractions. Of course MK is always good to have more than one day to get in everything as well.

Ok we are going oct 27 thru nov 6th. Family of 6. We go to Disney every year. We are trying to do a "cheaper" trip this year to be able to stay on site in 2019 for Star Wars. We have three day park hoppers, but have the choice of either two additional base tickets or going to the Halloween party on Halloween or the day before. Approx cost for our fam is $700 for the Halloween party or 1200 ish for two day base tickets. WWYD? We've been to the Halloween party twice before and we are solidly split vote. Help us out here!
Even a one day base ticket would be better than just a party. That would be right around the cost of party tickets, and you would have one more important rest day.

Since you have 10 days but only 3 day tickets, I'd take that $700 (your cheapest option) and go Groupon/deal shopping and see how much downtime entertainment I could get for 6 in that number. You might be amazed at all the fun you could do in the rest of Orlando for that price that could fill up your vacation and not end up being "overwhelming"...

Since you have 10 days but only 3 day tickets, I'd take that $700 (your cheapest option) and go Groupon/deal shopping and see how much downtime entertainment I could get for 6 in that number. You might be amazed at all the fun you could do in the rest of Orlando for that price that could fill up your vacation and not end up being "overwhelming"...
That's a great idea

I agree, three days of hoppers and the Halloween party is a lot. There are so many things to do in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter