A short Legoland Pictorial

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
Here are a few photos I took in May on a quick visit to Legoland.

e9139098.jpg

e9138fc6.jpg

e9138f4f.jpg

e9138ec2.jpg

e913a382.jpg

e9138a1a.jpg

e9138c38.jpg

e913a32e.jpg

e913a283.jpg

e913a257.jpg

e913a1f0.jpg

e913a19a.jpg

If you have any questions, please ask.

We are looking into going to SanDeigo in a year and a half and was wondering about LegoLand. Our girls will be 8&9 when we would go and is it worth the price?

That Vegas layout looks pretty neat but for me and my g/f in our 20's it's not worth the price to get in the park to see it. Not enough attractions for us.

Mike: I think Miniland and the boat ride (major cities and landmarks of the world featured in both) alone are worth the price of admission. You don't have to be a kid to thoroughly enjoy Legoland.

We are looking into going to SanDeigo in a year and a half and was wondering about LegoLand. Our girls will be 8&9 when we would go and is it worth the price?

I think it is. My family went with my cousins and my sister (who has autisum too btw) and I were around that age, and we still enjoyed it. Legoland isn't just for little kids. There are several roller coasters, water rides, a driving ride for kids only, and more for older kids. They'll also enjoy looking at Miniland too.

Great pics! Have never been there but always wanted to take my kids, DS12, DD8, and DS5 who are big Lego fans. Maybe one day we'll get there before they get too big.
Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter