A quick review of our June trip with SWW, Bog bfast, and Frozen and first FP+

We were in Florida from 6/11 to 6/21 :) It seemed hotter than when we went in Aug of 2013!

We were there June 14-21 and I agree that it was extremely hot. We've been to Disney in June five times and this was definitely hotter than it usually is. I know we had one trip where the temps were over 100 almost every day (at least we had some mid to upper 90's a few days this year). But on our trip in June 2013 we had 5 days where the temps never even broke 90. That spoiled us.

I'm surprised to see your comment about Brazilian tour groups....we didn't notice *any* on this trip. I saw one South American school group but they were younger kids (probably ages 10-12) and had several adults with the group. They were very well behaved. We've run in to the tour groups on past trips so I was very happy not to see any this time.

We were there June 14-21 and I agree that it was extremely hot. We've been to Disney in June five times and this was definitely hotter than it usually is. I know we had one trip where the temps were over 100 almost every day (at least we had some mid to upper 90's a few days this year). But on our trip in June 2013 we had 5 days where the temps never even broke 90. That spoiled us.

I'm surprised to see your comment about Brazilian tour groups....we didn't notice *any* on this trip. I saw one South American school group but they were younger kids (probably ages 10-12) and had several adults with the group. They were very well behaved. We've run in to the tour groups on past trips so I was very happy not to see any this time.
>>

Not the tour groups only saw a few and they never impacted us. I said line cutters, a family tried it with us at the drawing class, a different bunch on Big Thunder, a group at the Frozen parade..so 3 times for us personally. We are polite but firm and they move on.

>>

Not the tour groups only saw a few and they never impacted us. I said line cutters, a family tried it with us at the drawing class, a different bunch on Big Thunder, a group at the Frozen parade..so 3 times for us personally. We are polite but firm and they move on.

Ahh, sorry, I guess I misread that. We fortunately didn't run into any line cutters on this trip, though we have in the past and usually take the firm but polite stance that you do.

Ack! Our last trip was May 2013! I don't even remember us breaking a sweat! I'm afraid we're going to be in for a rude awakening next June!

Ack! Our last trip was May 2013! I don't even remember us breaking a sweat! I'm afraid we're going to be in for a rude awakening next June!

Well maybe since they've been having unusually hot weather in June this year they'll have cooler weather next June. It was one of the top stories on the news every evening so I know it's not "usual" June weather for them if even the locals were complaining about it. :-D And like I said, our trip in June 2013 was much cooler than this one. I just plan for it to be hot and then I'm pleasantly surprised if it's not. We usually do rope drop and plan a mid-day break to swim or just relax in the room and then head back to the park in the evening. The heat is much more tolerable when the sun isn't beating straight down on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!