A Question About Modern Figment

disney1023

Earning My Ears
Ever since I read the book "One Little Spark", I thought of a question that bugs me. If Imagineers consider One Little Spark their them song, Figment the mascot of EPCOT, not to mention the millions they make of of his merchandise AND the fact that Disney sees a huge cult following for Dreamfinder, why do they do NOTHING to fix "Journey into Imagination with Figment," and keep the ride in disrepair? I've noticed many problems with the ride itself, like audio missing, dead plants, broken screens, broken fountains, and, heck, even the tiles are popping out of the floor in Imagworks, so why don't they fix it?

Just a question I have and i thought this would be a good place to post it.

I was just wondering the same exact thing! I love Figment's ride and I agree, it is high time they send a little TLC his way. I've also overheard people saying they would be happier if they did away with the ride all together, which really upsets me because, as you pointed out, they make/sell so much Figment merchandise and he's got a massive following. I'm glad you posted your question because it's been one of mine forever, so here's to hoping somebody will have some answers!
:figment:

I was just wondering the same exact thing! I love Figment's ride and I agree, it is high time they send a little TLC his way. I've also overheard people saying they would be happier if they did away with the ride all together, which really upsets me because, as you pointed out, they make/sell so much Figment merchandise and he's got a massive following. I'm glad you posted your question because it's been one of mine forever, so here's to hoping somebody will have some answers!
:figment:
well apparently Marty Sklar (imagineer and author of "One Little Spark) will be at festival of the arts while im there, and I'm hoping ill be able to ask! Thanks for the reply!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter