A QS Sandwich in MK?

leeniewdw

DIS Veteran
Hi, we're 10 days away from our 3 day trip and first using a QS DDP. We are landing in MCO at 7am and will head to MK as direct as possible. Since we'll have to get up at 3:30am to get to airport, etc, I presume we'll be hungry on our arrival at MK. We've got 3 FP+ lined up, but definitely will have time to eat.

Is there just a regular sandwich place in MK that takes DDP QS? I see good sandwiches at Gaston's but seeing that only snacks there are DDP? I know I won't want "breakfast" and we won't want heavy or fried food. Where can we get regular sandwiches at MK that are on the DDP?

Hi, we're 10 days away from our 3 day trip and first using a QS DDP. We are landing in MCO at 7am and will head to MK as direct as possible. Since we'll have to get up at 3:30am to get to airport, etc, I presume we'll be hungry on our arrival at MK. We've got 3 FP+ lined up, but definitely will have time to eat.

Is there just a regular sandwich place in MK that takes DDP QS? I see good sandwiches at Gaston's but seeing that only snacks there are DDP? I know I won't want "breakfast" and we won't want heavy or fried food. Where can we get regular sandwiches at MK that are on the DDP?
There’s not really a sandwich place in the MK. I like the LightHouse sandwich at Columbia Harbour House or there is a chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. I just noticed those sandwiches listed at Gastons. They’re priced like entrees. I wonder if they could be used on the ddo as entrees. I don’t know?

There’s not really a sandwich place in the MK. I like the LightHouse sandwich at Columbia Harbour House or there is a chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. I just noticed those sandwiches listed at Gastons. They’re priced like entrees. I wonder if they could be used on the ddo as entrees. I don’t know?

Yeah -- it *seems* like those sandwiches should be on the DDP, but I've seen places where it lists "snacks" as if only the snack are? And even found a pic of the menu board and it looked like (at that time anyway) only the snacks had the little DDP logo.

Sorry. That link was supposed to display just all the MK restaurants

Thanks! I'm not sure I had that list before (or maybe I did and didn't book mark it).

I'm sure we'll figure it out, but I didn't want to walk to Gaston's (we don't really have FPs in that area of the park and I know it's crowded) if they don't accept the DDP.

Cosmic rays starts serving burgers I think at 10am. We love what we call breakfast burgers. Plus the toppings bar is still pristine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter