"A Princess Royal Reception" in DTD

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I just read an article on this and was wondering if anyone had experienced it yet. Is it always one princess only and do they stop meeting right at 4? It seems like there is no line due to return tickets being handed out--that would be great!!

We are heading to the new Princess Royal Reception at Disney Springs today! The kids are pretty excited. Has anyone been yet? Any tips?

don't believe the wait times. I was there this weekend, on Sunday around 1pm, the wait time said 45 minutes, I got my pager and was paged 10 minutes later, met Aurora 5 minutes after being paged

I just read an article on this and was wondering if anyone had experienced it yet. Is it always one princess only and do they stop meeting right at 4? It seems like there is no line due to return tickets being handed out--that would be great!!
Yes, it's only one Princess.

The meet is set up so that guests receive pagers to be notified to return to the line. Once in line, the guests may wait up to 15 minutes. Others have reported a slight wait as it just depends on how long it takes someone to return when they are paged.

Merging this to the other Princess thread after I find it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter