• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A potential question on that subject

Jellybass

Mouseketeer
Like Voldemort, I will not say the subject that cannot be said, but I have a general Orlando area question on the Voldemort situation for vacation planning purposes. Is there someone I should message directly or can we have a quick thread that can be shut down after I get the answer. Obviously treading very lightly here.

You can always ping a moderator by including @ in front of their user name and request that they close your thread if it goes off the rails.

I have no idea what you are talking about but now I really wanna know lol
Agreed. I feel like there is some big rumor or piece of news that I have not heard of but need to for planning purposes.

I believe the OP is talking about the one major thing that has been impacting all of our lives since early 2020 - you know, the one that people can't seem to discuss civilly. It is acceptible though to discuss it in terms of vacation planning/Disney policy only, if the OP has questions, but, you know, it always goes off the rails.

I believe the OP is talking about the one major thing that has been impacting all of our lives since early 2020 - you know, the one that people can't seem to discuss civilly. It is acceptible though to discuss it in terms of vacation planning/Disney policy only, if the OP has questions, but, you know, it always goes off the rails.

Ahhhh.. got you! I've avoided those threads so thanks for shedding light on the mystery for me!

Bingo!!! I have a question about plans but Voldemort plays into the planning

Ok, so without saying the bad words that seem to cause issue, is Disney World the only park/attraction that requires any sort of facial protection, understanding they only require it in a limited capacity.

We are planning on a week long trip with various people and ages and the question has arisen in planning where we go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter