A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Just seeing the smiles on the kids faces is sooooo worth every little potty break ;)...

I think Wendy should give us her report of the same day before you post the next day's. It would be nice if you 2 go back and forth so we can "compare notes". Just a suggestion.

:wizard: The magic of Disney at its finest! I am sitting here crying and DH is just looking at me like I have 3 heads, at least until I made him read:cheer2:

What a magical report! Your GKTW pictures brought back memories of my wish trip in 1997...It is a wonderful place! :goodvibes

And what a wonderful Peter Pan to make the day so special :love:

I'll be hanging out to hear all the magical moments.

--Christamae

I love your TR!

Your son looks so completely happy in the pics from the parade, it's infectious.

What a great organization Make A Wish is!

Wendy-- this is such a special report! I love reading it so much... I was near tears this morning when I read it... What a special trip you had!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!!

this is a GREAT tp.....can't wait to read more!
you're kids are beautiful, and i LOVE the peter pan interaction for Michael :goodvibes

This is truly a magical trip report. Please keep it coming, it is bringing me such joy to see all the magic on your faces.
Sam

It is making me SO ready to go on my son's Make a Wish Trip----NOW!!!:yay: LOVE all the great pics.

This is truly a magical trip report. Please keep it coming, it is bringing me such joy to see all the magic on your faces.
Sam

You guys are all so sweet!

Kathy, just wait until I show you the picture in my report of Michael's face!

5dwarves, thank you so much. My dh's sense of humour seems to have rubbed off on me. LOL Can't seem to get away from it. And I also love that picture of her. See, she's reading the lion king and sooooo exhausted and won't go to sleep.

DM, I will go ahead and do that. That does mean you can't get Mick's Tuesday report until I find some time to post my Monday. LOL

Christamae, it truly is magical and special. Did you also find it difficult to leave the resort because there was so much fun to be had there?

mindymouse, you will love your Wish trip. Make sure you wear your pins, shirts, caps, whatever they give you proudly and often. And stop at the Wish Lounge. So worth it!!

Well, kids are napping but I have someone coming over in the next hour to measure our garage. Apparently, someone may be donating some shelving for it so we can get organized. We have no storage in this house and our garage is packed with boxes instead of cars! This would make my life soooo much easier!

I'll see if I can get any of my report typed up before they get here!

DM, I will go ahead and do that. That does mean you can't get Mick's Tuesday report until I find some time to post my Monday. LOL
Totally fine by me! I like it when people drag out their reports. It makes it easier to keep up with a lot of TRs that way! Plus..you can relive the memories slowly..

** Note to self: NO mascara before reading this trippie!!**

Such a wonderful trip so far-- the look on Michael's face in the pictures says it all. Can't wait to read more! Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us.

Alright, I have gotten to noon on Monday. And I have a ton of pictures. I hope you guys like pictures! LOL

[/FONT]
Alright, I have gotten to noon on Monday. And I have a ton of pictures. I hope you guys like pictures! LOL
LOVE pics. Can't wait to read your version. This time I DO have the tissues ready!!!
By the way Wendy the pic in your siggie, that is in the WISH lounge right?
AND...Mindymouse I'm with you on that one. I can't wait for my sons :wizard: WISH :wizard: trip either. I'll be so glad when I have the exact dates. We just know it's supposed to be in Sep.

I definitely do! That's what makes a report sometimes!!!

Well, good then. Because I did take 450 pictures. And when the CD comes with photopass...well, that's another 120 or so. :D

[/FONT]
LOVE pics. Can't wait to read your version. This time I DO have the tissues ready!!!
By the way Wendy the pic in your siggie, that is in the WISH lounge right?
AND...Mindymouse I'm with you on that one. I can't wait for my sons :wizard: WISH :wizard: trip either. I'll be so glad when I have the exact dates. We just know it's supposed to be in Sep.

Glad you have those tissues ready. Cuz I am crying as I'm writing this.
AS for the siggie pic, well, you'll just have to wait and see, won't ya? ;) :rotfl: I'm so excited for your Wish trip as well. I just hope I don't hype ours up so much that you'll be disappointed! :rolleyes1

Haven't gotten past noon yet. We've been watching Harry Potter around here. Trying to resee 1-4 before five comes out "July 11" as Michael says. I've already reread the sixth book in preperation for the seventh but I may just have to reread it again before the 21st.

I'm so excited for your Wish trip as well. I just hope I don't hype ours up so much that you'll be disappointed! :rolleyes1
No don't worry about that. We coould have none of the special privileges and we would have a blast. Just 7 days away will be a stress reliever! Even w/ my hubbie stilll taking dialysis while we're there I think it will be different CAUSE will be in DISNEY :dance3: We get a way for 1 night sometimes to my sisters @ 2 hrs away and thats a BIG break for us soooo...Don't worry about us just hype away:woohoo: :thumbsup2

I love your trip report. It reminds me of our first trip. Our oldest son is autistic and we had some magical moments with him on that first trip thanks to some wonderful CM's. I think that's why we keep going back. I love the way they go out of their way for special needs kids.

Another crying person here! Can't wait to hear more. What a beautiful family you have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter