A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Lindababe, that is the same time Iluvmickeymouse! and I will be at GKTW!! Maybe we'll get to see you there!! (keep your eye out for the way too Disneyfied family):rolleyes1
Too cool!! And I love that you were inspired by Wendygrace's wonderful TR! Wow!:cool1: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :grouphug:
PS WendyGrace, where aaarrreee yyyyoooouuuu? Please tell me the long pause is b/c your computer is getting fixed??? (or at least pix recovered?)

I just wanted to say what a wonderful family you have! Thank you so much for sharing with us all.

I am so sorry I have been away for so long. I have been trying to get our hard drive fix to no avail at the moment. :( I'm not holding much hope but I will continue to try. I hope to get some pics of the house. How about some pics of the gardening they did for our house?

Now, you must know that when we first moved into the house, we had those awful prickly type bushes. We had someone on freecycle pull them out last year and we had planted tomatos and some herbs last year that went well but we wanted a bit more decoration in front. But we couldn't afford it. Well, the youth pastor at one of the voluteer's church, who also happens to be a salesman for a plant company, heard and offered plants. This is what they came up with! They also painted the porch.

100_2099.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2102.jpg

Ah, I found a pic of the house from our first year.
IM000433.jpg

Wendy- I found your TR this morning and read the whole thing today! Thank goodness my kids are in school all day! :surfweb:

Your children are SO beautiful. The magical day with PP and Wendy was so great. It's truly amazing what magic you found there. The place you stayed sounds so wonderful.

I enjoyed every single minute of reading this TR. God has blessed you with amazing, beautiful children. You are doing a wonderful job of caring for them and it shows. What happy kids! :love:

Thank you for sharing this trip and the great photos. :thumbsup2

It looks beautiful. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I hope there is some way you can get your data back off the hard drive. It is horrible when they go bad.

Thanks guys.

I had thought that I had posted this before, but apparently not so. Linda, that is awesome that you are volunteering. You will be so rewarded knowing that you are making the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses that much more special. Often this is the first, if not only, trip this children are on. This was our first family trip as we never thought we could do it alone with all of the issues. GKTW gave us the confidence to be able to do this on our own (someday when we can afford it, of course).

Thank you so much for post ing the house photos! Everyone's been waiting to see the surprise. Those are good plants for you - they appear to be perenniels that will multiply and come up every year.

Wendy I just wanted to say how much I love your TR and also we just got back from our 11 day trip to WDW and we almost got run over by your Peter Pan, it was great they were over at the Pirates area and he and Wendy came running over pass Capt Hook and right by us and almost ran us over at that point it was going over. Let me tell you it was amazing the look on their faces when they went by us it was priceless.

I hope your family is doing well now. I am praying for you all.

They are perennials. And all of them are supposed to be very low maintenance. Yeah!

Poohbear, I'm glad you are liking the trip report. Maybe this weekend I will take some pics of the inside of the house. I have the living room completed so perhaps I can start there. LOL

I just read your whole TR and wow I have to say I never cried before but I did this time.

I learned the hard way when my computer crashed to save everything to an external hard drive.

Bee-yu-ti-ful pix, WendyGrace!! Sorry your hard drive isn't cooperating so far:sad2:
The plants look awesome, and daylilies put up with all kinds of abuse (just ask mine!):rolleyes1

This maybe a very odd question but did you use to be UB? I remember someone that went by wendygrace that had a son born with complications. I used to lurk in her journal. (No I am not a stalker :) )

If so I am definately a lurker in this trip report as well.

This maybe a very odd question but did you use to be UB? I remember someone that went by wendygrace that had a son born with complications. I used to lurk in her journal. (No I am not a stalker :) )

If so I am definately a lurker in this trip report as well.

Yep. That'd be me and our world-wide thoughts and prayers map. ;) How I miss that site! Welcome to my tr.

thanks for stopping in all. Sorry about the tears. I haven't been able to get pictures taken yet today.

I'm late to the party and only on park day 1, but I'm loving it already. I just had to say isn't Peter the best!!! Your Peter Pan won my (almost 4yo at the time) DD's heart. She was a little sad when we saw Peter and he asked what was wrong. She said that another kid had taken her stick pony during Woody's Round-Up. Peter put up his dukes and started hopping around like a boxer yelling "Where is he? I'll get him for you. No one takes my friend's pony." DD was giggling up a storm in seconds and had her "adoring" eyes on every time we saw Peter from then on. :love:

Wendy:

Yeah! House pictures. I am so glad that you had neighbors that came to help you out! Nothing like a little paint and some flowers to lift the spirit! How are things going for Michael? His surgery is coming up soon, right? We are waiting on Adam's Autism testing reports and his brain scan...hopefully we will have some answers and then a game plan soon. I think of your family frequently...everytime I look at pictures of ice cream from GKTW :thumbsup2 . Hope everyone is well! Thanks for continuing to update us!

~Elisa

Wendygrace, your trip report was a joy to read and it really blessed my heart. You have a beautiful family and I pray that Jesus will heal your soon and your financial situation. With God, nothing is impossible!:love: :yay:

Kenya

Wendy, I'm late to the party but I've just finished the entire trip report. Your children are beautiful and I'm so glad your family was able to have such a wonderful trip. Thank you so much for sharing all the pictures and your trip report. :grouphug:

Danae is getting her first haircut! She toys with the idea of a haircut like her daddy but decides on mainly a trip and just a bit below her shoulders. Long enough to put in a ponytail but short enough to keep it down as she likes it.

So I'm not the only one with a 3/4yo DD who wants to cut her hair like Daddy's (luckily for me, her daddy's is a tad longer than Danae's ;) ). Thankfully, the barber she had on Main Street did an excellent job of "suggesting" a little bit longer cut. Still made me teary to see so much hair on the floor (ended up with a cut a little shorter than Danae's).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts