A little side bet...

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
So, not really a bet (since we know that's illegal, especially on a Disney ship), but if you were a betting person who would be your choices for the following two "can't top me" PCC 2.0 packers? :cool2:

Most pair of shoes packed?

Most electronics packed?

My choices?
Shoes = Alicia
Electronics = Mike (with honorable mention to Pete and Corey)

You left off a category.

Person most likely to pack a strait-jacket (if DCL makes any further last minute changes) :rolleyes1

So, not really a bet (since we know that's illegal, especially on a Disney ship), but if you were a betting person who would be your choices for the following two "can't top me" PCC 2.0 packers? :cool2:

Most pair of shoes packed?

Most electronics packed?

:rolleyes:

Great, Christy is going to get tipped off! :rotfl2:

Only 2 pairs of shoes, so I am safe there. The electronics is another story....

Both of those questions have obvious answers..... :rolleyes1

:goodvibes

I say it is Paul who is bringing all the shoes. :rotfl2:
po.gif

from reading this I'm guessing I will be the only person on the ship with a seperate shoe bag...:eek:

from reading this I'm guessing I will be the only person on the ship with a seperate shoe bag...:eek:

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Have you ever seen the picture of Alicia's shoes from PCC 1.0? :rolleyes:

I put my money on Alicia ;)

Just finished packing, only 6 pairs of shoes in the suitcase, a new record for me :thumbsup2

Just finished packing, only 6 pairs of shoes in the suitcase, a new record for me :thumbsup2
Kelly, I know I'm a newbie but don't count me out too soon...I'm a bit of a fashionista...lol

My money is on the ninja also.

So Kelly, a record for the least or most you've taken? :rotfl:

Looks like I'll have 6, as well. Pirate boots are part of it, and they are fierce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter