A Free Dining Question

CharacterFan

Will stop in walkways for characters
I'm working on planning my 3rd annual family trip to Disney in September. I know the the bounceback requried a check in by 9/27. I know Disney change room rates nightly, but do you get free dining the entire time?

I'm looking at either
Sept 20-28
Sept 27-Oct 5

We're going to upgrade to Deluxe Dining if it's possible. I knew it was during bounceback.

I'm working on planning my 3rd annual family trip to Disney in September. I know the the bounceback requried a check in by 9/27. I know Disney change room rates nightly, but do you get free dining the entire time?

I'm looking at either
Sept 20-28
Sept 27-Oct 5

We're going to upgrade to Deluxe Dining if it's possible. I knew it was during bounceback.

It is questionable.In the past they have allowed it .But I heard somewhere around here that they will not allow it to extend this year, esp. now with the different rates /different days thing.I know they definitely did not want it to extend into the food and wine festival( which starts the day after free dining ends)..Maybe someone here knows more.:goodvibes

I'm looking at either
Sept 20-28
Sept 27-Oct 5

Our neighbors were there the same time we were last September and they booked those exact bounceback dates, Sept. 27 - Oct. 5, 2008. My husband refused to do the bounceback because the heat and the crowds were way more than we expected.

Our neighbors were there the same time we were last September and they booked those exact bounceback dates, Sept. 27 - Oct. 5, 2008. My husband refused to do the bounceback because the heat and the crowds were way more than we expected.

We didn't book the bounceback because we went a little over budget on the trip, and couldn't afford the deposit. I was there Sept. 25-Oct. 1 and I thought the crowd levels were very low. I really liked that time of year.

Some on here were allowed to extend it into October, we were not! We tried three different times, to no avail. :confused3

We booked the Bounceback for 9/27-10/06/08. We have free dining for the whole trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter