"A for effort, C for execution." A September 2014 TR **07/04 THE END!*

Glad you got to see Indiana Jones and Lights, Motors, Action! Before they go away - though part of me hopes they don't both go away as I do think the "studios" park should have a number of shows ... of course if they replace them with an epic Star Wars show all will be forgiven.

Glad you got some time in with Phineas and Ferb as I know you adore them. My kids still aren't fans so don't see much of it (though what I have seen I've enjoyed - definitely better than a lot of shows out there). So did Ferb and Vanessa have a mash up name? Verb?

Gary sounds great and super glad this made up for your last trip to 50s' Prime Time. And so great that you left a positive comment for him Great CM experiences really do make a trip great.

We actually lined up across the way for the Frozen Sing-a-long which had all the Muppet fake movie posters - so that was definitely a better view. Glad you enjoyed the show so much.

I'm so glad that they found a way to gear an otherwise children's oriented activity toward adults.
.... THIS! The jokes they told, plus Anna doing the robot and about 1,000 kids (and many adults) singing their hearts out made it really fun to me. Glad to hear they are keeping it!

As far as the hat goes, I am glad they took it down though more for what the hat was and wasn't versus the hat itself. I actually didn't mind it at the beginning hwen they had exhbits about the history of Walt Disney underneat it - so that it was a bit of an attraction, but now that it is really just a store it just doesn't really hold up to the other park icons in my mind. Plus, I am excited for the future of the park and that taking it down kinda officially kicks off that future to me. That said, I totally get where you are coming from and if that is the only way I experienced that park I would probably have a different take on it. Heck, I am still upset that they took out Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

I agree with Rob regarding the Hat. I didn't mind it, but wish it would have been in a different place. It seems like there is going to be a lot of changes in the future and I hope it's for the better in terms of theming and identity. Between the rumours and stuff that has actually closed/been removed, it's kinda messy. I think in 5 years from now we will be able to understand why they have made some of these choices, like removing the hat.

DW and I missed the Frozen Sing-a-long last year! We didn't know anything before we got to HS, and it looked like you needed FP+ for it so we just skipped it. Looks kinda cute, I wouldn't have minded seeing it once.

Great update!

I'm totally with you on the hat. :sad1: I think the Chinese theatre looks very nice and all, but all of my MGM/Hollywood Studios visits have involved the hat. I will miss it! :smickey:

I'm seriously considering the Frozen sing-along! I liked Frozen and thought it was cute, but my sister may kill me if I exchange a ToT FP+ for the Frozen sing-along! :laughing: Perhaps we'll just have to see how it goes (or change things along the way!).

I always seem to find your TRs fairly late, but I figured I'd jump in and say hi! I've been slowly working my way through and caught up today.

I have to say, I LOVE your bows! Do you make them yourself?

I have much sympathy for your second MNSSHP, since the very first one I ever did, it POURED the entire time. Luckily the next day my parents were talking to the front desk CM at our hotel (also French Quarter, so I'm totally there with you on the love) and she mentioned that since the fireworks hadn't gone off (which, well, they had, but we didn't correct her :rolleyes1) we were entitled to a refund or a ticket for the next night. So we went again! And had a lot more fun. We went as the Disney parks, so I was really excited to have a second chance to show off our costumes, as the previous night they'd been hidden under ponchos.

Just loving your trip report!
Awesome that Marie got her Minnie ears back!
You guys are having such a great day and I'm so glad you enjoyed the Frozen singalong - it ended up being one of my favorite things at HS!

We're hoping to be back at the World this September so it's nice to read your report from that time. Although I'm getting slightly nervous about the weather!

Can't wait to read more :)

Thank you! :)

She was pretty excited, especially because of the bow attached, which is really what she loves.

It was a super great day and the singalong was just so much fun. I laughed so much I hurt.

Eek, I'm not going to help. If you don't mind rain, it's not so bad but I hate rain so I'm a bad judge. However, crowd wise, it was a good time to be there. Besides, I hear it's rather hit or miss when the rain will be and how much. I think we just got pretty unlucky. Rob didn't seem to face as much rain in his days that he was there before we arrived.

OK, The Hat. I actually have no problem with the hat, but I did not like it's location. My ultimate would be to keep the hat in the park, but just in a differnt spot. But that's just me. I know for many there is an attachment, so I totally get that. This will for sure continue to be a discussion point for quite a while I expect.

Ok, so this is where the Sing-A-Long finally came in.

Oh yeah, for sure the hosts made this show so much better. Did you have a fairly interactive audience? I did not and it really hurt my enjoyment a bit.

Wow, I haven't seen LMA for years. 2009 maybe? Thankfully I am totally cool with this going away as I have no intention of seeing it again anyway. :laughing:

I'm sure it will be. Just as the Poly lobby with be discussed for a long time still, I expect. I understand the other side, but to me it is part of the park so in November I'll feel really strange walking in without it.

Yup, we finally got there.

Our audience was actually pretty great. We had some little kids sitting next to us and a lot of people laughed and sang along, so I really think we got an amazing experience in that respect.

I'd be fine with it going but I really think that they need to wait to do so until they have something else to draw crowds away. The thing with LMA is that it's a huge way to suck people out of the park rotation for that 40ish minutes and with a park so small, they really need that. I'm wondering if that's why they've held off closing it and Indiana Jones. So that they might be able to draw some crowds out of regular ride lines for a little while longer. Just a theory.

Glad you got to see Indiana Jones and Lights, Motors, Action! Before they go away - though part of me hopes they don't both go away as I do think the "studios" park should have a number of shows ... of course if they replace them with an epic Star Wars show all will be forgiven.

Glad you got some time in with Phineas and Ferb as I know you adore them. My kids still aren't fans so don't see much of it (though what I have seen I've enjoyed - definitely better than a lot of shows out there). So did Ferb and Vanessa have a mash up name? Verb?

Gary sounds great and super glad this made up for your last trip to 50s' Prime Time. And so great that you left a positive comment for him Great CM experiences really do make a trip great.

We actually lined up across the way for the Frozen Sing-a-long which had all the Muppet fake movie posters - so that was definitely a better view. Glad you enjoyed the show so much.

.... THIS! The jokes they told, plus Anna doing the robot and about 1,000 kids (and many adults) singing their hearts out made it really fun to me. Glad to hear they are keeping it!

As far as the hat goes, I am glad they took it down though more for what the hat was and wasn't versus the hat itself. I actually didn't mind it at the beginning hwen they had exhbits about the history of Walt Disney underneat it - so that it was a bit of an attraction, but now that it is really just a store it just doesn't really hold up to the other park icons in my mind. Plus, I am excited for the future of the park and that taking it down kinda officially kicks off that future to me. That said, I totally get where you are coming from and if that is the only way I experienced that park I would probably have a different take on it. Heck, I am still upset that they took out Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

Yeah, we wanted to have those experiences while they're still there. I think with the name change we probably will see the drop of a lot of shows and I'm fine with that in some respects, but like I mentioned in my comments to Rob I'm skeptical at the same time. HS feels like the smallest park and though shows don't run all the time, when they are running they can draw a few thousand people in and out from roaming around and bumping up wait times elsewhere. I'd hate to see where all those people would go when there isn't anything else to suck them in.

Love me some Phineas and Ferb. When I was going through chemo Marie hadn't seen it and I marathoned the whole thing with her on Netflix to get her to be a fan too. The ship name is Ferbnessa ;) And in the flashforward episode they appear to be together! <3 Shipper feels.

Gary is exactly the kind of CM that really embodies the Disney spirit for me so I think we were very lucky to have had him.

That does sound like a lot better of a view.

Agreed! It's something I would see again because of all the humor in it. It's not just something where parents of young kids have to listen to Let It Go for the millionth time.

I get what you're saying, though again I hadn't seen it as anything other than what it was and I think there will be people like me, who will look back and say, "I really liked the hat" and people will smile and shake their heads and I'm okay with that. I'm excited but anxious about what the future holds for Hollywood Studios (new name tbd). It definitely needs something new, but until I know what it'll be... eh.

I agree with Rob regarding the Hat. I didn't mind it, but wish it would have been in a different place. It seems like there is going to be a lot of changes in the future and I hope it's for the better in terms of theming and identity. Between the rumours and stuff that has actually closed/been removed, it's kinda messy. I think in 5 years from now we will be able to understand why they have made some of these choices, like removing the hat.

DW and I missed the Frozen Sing-a-long last year! We didn't know anything before we got to HS, and it looked like you needed FP+ for it so we just skipped it. Looks kinda cute, I wouldn't have minded seeing it once.

Great update!

I do think that the Hat really is the start of the new whateverthey'regoingtonameitnext. I'm still going to miss the Hat though. 5 years if probably about right in terms of understanding what is going on, but right now the Studios is a bit of a mess. I'd pity anyone who is at Disney for the first time this year or late last year with so much construction.

They hand out return cards for it at a special location and I don't really understand how the standby for it works but it's definitely worth going next time. They're keeping it and I'm sure you'll get a lot of laughs out of it.

Thank you :)

I'm totally with you on the hat. :sad1: I think the Chinese theatre looks very nice and all, but all of my MGM/Hollywood Studios visits have involved the hat. I will miss it! :smickey:

I'm seriously considering the Frozen sing-along! I liked Frozen and thought it was cute, but my sister may kill me if I exchange a ToT FP+ for the Frozen sing-along! :laughing: Perhaps we'll just have to see how it goes (or change things along the way!).

:hug: We can get through the loss of the Hat together. It'll be a big adjustment for sure but I'm sure someday we'll walk into Hollywood Studios (whatever it is called at that point) and be okay with the loss ;) Though I wouldn't expect it anytime soon on my part. I'm pretty much a sucker for liking things and sticking with them.

I'd take that Frozen sing-along any day before ToT but then I'm terrified of ToT so you shouldn't trust me :laughing: If you can fit it in though, your sister would probably have as great of a time as you. Plus sitting down in the air conditioning is never a bad thing am I right? Hopefully you'll be able to fit it in somewhere along the line

I always seem to find your TRs fairly late, but I figured I'd jump in and say hi! I've been slowly working my way through and caught up today.

I have to say, I LOVE your bows! Do you make them yourself?

I have much sympathy for your second MNSSHP, since the very first one I ever did, it POURED the entire time. Luckily the next day my parents were talking to the front desk CM at our hotel (also French Quarter, so I'm totally there with you on the love) and she mentioned that since the fireworks hadn't gone off (which, well, they had, but we didn't correct her :rolleyes1) we were entitled to a refund or a ticket for the next night. So we went again! And had a lot more fun. We went as the Disney parks, so I was really excited to have a second chance to show off our costumes, as the previous night they'd been hidden under ponchos.

Hey, I've got nothing against someone joining in late! Welcome nonetheless and glad you're all caught up :)

We do not make our bows, we actually buy them from our friend Hayley. She's got a super awesome store where she sells her handmade bows (And some other things, a few Disney inspired necklaces and Hogwarts flower crowns, for instance). You can find her shop here: http://shopmagicalribbons.com/

Rain can certainly ruin a MNSSHP. We were lucky that it stopped pouring. I know that a lot of people switched their tickets for other nights but we didn't really feel like it. Besides, hanging out with Rob really was what made it so awesome and we managed to have a great time. I'm glad that you all got to go a different night and show off your costumes! Do you have pictures of them because going as the Disney parks seems like a pretty amazing costume theme. I bet you all looked awesome.

Also, I personally believe that everyone should feel the French Quarter love. If people don't I just assume they've never stayed in the magic there and if they did they'd understand.

My first visit to MGM, now Hollywood studios, the hat wasn't there. During that time, funny story, my hubby and I were approaching the theater (I was video taping at the time) and there was a CM out who was hilarious interacting with the guests as they were entering the theater for the GMR. So, the CM approaches my hubby and I. He asked if he could video tape us celebrating our Honeymoon. We said sure. He had my hubby and I sit on one of the Lion statues out front of the theater. So he's taping us while we're sitting on the lion and says our names and that we're celebrating our honeymoon at WDW. And then he tells us that we are sitting on the fertility rock. My hubby and I bust out laughing! Funny memory! But, hey, it's ok to like the hat and not the theater! I didn't mind the hat, but now that it's gone, it's going to be strange to see the theater again without the hat.

Glad you enjoyed the Frozen Sing-along. Thank goodness Marie got her ears back.

My first visit to MGM, now Hollywood studios, the hat wasn't there. During that time, funny story, my hubby and I were approaching the theater (I was video taping at the time) and there was a CM out who was hilarious interacting with the guests as they were entering the theater for the GMR. So, the CM approaches my hubby and I. He asked if he could video tape us celebrating our Honeymoon. We said sure. He had my hubby and I sit on one of the Lion statues out front of the theater. So he's taping us while we're sitting on the lion and says our names and that we're celebrating our honeymoon at WDW. And then he tells us that we are sitting on the fertility rock. My hubby and I bust out laughing! Funny memory! But, hey, it's ok to like the hat and not the theater! I didn't mind the hat, but now that it's gone, it's going to be strange to see the theater again without the hat.

Glad you enjoyed the Frozen Sing-along. Thank goodness Marie got her ears back.

Oh my goodness that CM was so great because that's definitely a memory that you won't ever forget and quite the story too. So I'm sure that you will be happy to have a better view of the theater and I understand that. We all form personal attachments to things based on experience.

We were pretty happy to have the ears back for sure, we'd been a little worried that they would be gone but luckily no problems were faced.

Hey Amber! I've read about you guys on Rob's TR and was directed here by Marie :goodvibes I've just caught up on everything, so there's way too much to comment on, but I'm loving your TR :love: Your MNSSHP pics may have convinced me to buy tickets for this year :thumbsup2

Also, your tipping envelopes are so perfect! I am in love with this one... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

tUt7nsq.jpg

I'm looking forward to more updates :goodvibes

Hey Amber! I've read about you guys on Rob's TR and was directed here by Marie :goodvibes I've just caught up on everything, so there's way too much to comment on, but I'm loving your TR :love: Your MNSSHP pics may have convinced me to buy tickets for this year :thumbsup2

Also, your tipping envelopes are so perfect! I am in love with this one... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I'm looking forward to more updates :goodvibes

:welcome: Hi Katie! I've heard a lot about your TR from Marie ;) I'm planning on getting around to reading it for myself one of these days but I get summaries from Marie right now.

MNSSHP is definitely worth the ticket if you can swing it :)

Marie is the real mastermind here and she says, "That doesn't surprise me." I have to admit I loved that one too.

And glad to hear it, we'll try and get more done soon.

Day 6, Part 4: "What are the odds?

With Marie's ears successfully retrieved, we decided to head to our next activity and to do so we cut through the Streets of America where we happened upon character palooza.

Since there were penguins and Max out (two characters we'd never met) I told Marie I wanted to stop to meet them, even if we were in a bit of a hurry.

051_zpsirb25gpw.jpg

Here you can see Meeko opening up the trash can and digging out an Olaf that had been thrown away.

It was pretty amusing to watch him and others react to him.

052_zpsxwzrzf6u.jpg

We did get to meet Max, which was pretty nice.

053_zpsojzs5o5t.jpg

And also an amazingly awesome penguin.

There were plenty of other character out but we were on a mission.

054_zpsqobrmunn.jpg

The mission did allow me time to stop and take a picture of the DJ up on stage.

Where were we headed?

055_zpstrbcnf45.jpg

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage for the first time in two years

It was great to see the show again and we really enjoyed it.

Thanks to following along with Courtney's (courtneybelle) TRs, I also noticed that our show was one with interpreters.

056_zpszbj0c4y8.jpg

We were sitting quite far away from them but I watched them really fascinated for a lot of the show, I won't lie.

Having thoroughly enjoyed seeing the characters come to life and having a bit more time between our two FP+s we decided that we'd go and see the wait time at...

057_zpscminmz5l.jpg

058_zpsaaderdqy.jpg

It wasn't a bad wait, it listed 40 minutes and so we decided that we would go ahead and hop in line.

About 30 minutes later we were loading on. For whatever reason the picture didn't make it to the Memory Maker, but just know that we really did ride it.

Next, we had our FP+ to make our way towards and I was not looking forward to it.

059_zpsry5ko0oy.jpg

060_zpssalhxmrw.jpg

Standby wasn't too terrible either.

As it happened, we ended up standing in line next to a man and his young son. The father said that it was the fifth time on for the son, who absolutely loved it and wanted to keep riding it over and over. I expressed my dislike of elevators and fear of being injured in one and the Dad teased me a bit for it.

061_zpswdreubmb.jpg

I know it's difficult to tear your eyes away from the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, group on the right but if you look directly behind Marie and me you'll see the man in green and his son in the American Batman shirt.

Our last fastpass for the day was for Fantasmic and Marie and I decided to just go and sit in the Fastpass section and eat there.

062_zpsy1gevwg5.jpg

Marie and I both ended up eating the same things.

063_zps2erdjpvf.jpg

They were alright.

We had a woman and her daughter sitting next to us, holding a spot for her husband and other child who were going to join them later. At some point she even had to take the little one to the bathroom, so she asked if we could hold the seat. Right about then was when the husband came back.

The husband happened to be the man that we met in line and we laughed about the fact that despite how many people were in the park and even already in the Fastpass area we ended up sitting next to one another. I'd cue that one song but I don't want to torture Rob ;)

064_zpsrx6lasat.jpg

This was to be our view for the show.

We had decided to just enjoy the show and not take any pictures, which ended up being a great call and we had a nice time. At the end we wished the family a good vacation and they wished us the same.

There was still time left before the park would be closing, so we decided to fit in another attraction.

065_zpsmzlmndgi.jpg

Haaaaaaat, I love you.

066_zpsvq6i8lmg.jpg

It says ten minutes, but it was a total walk on.

067_zpstlaz6fuu.jpg

We had to say hi to our favorite robot.

068_zpsdotex5tv.jpg

And C3P0

I don't remember what we got as the scenes but there was nothing new, I think it was podracing.

072_zpsmkzkdqqp.jpg

We stopped for a picture on the way out.

I don't have notes about it being a long bus wait so I'll assume it didn't take us too long to get a bus and then head back to the most beautiful of all the Disney resorts..

When we arrived back to the room we discovered something distressing.

069_zpslgonrfxg.jpg

Feeling a bit slighted. Came back to the room and found the envelope on the dresser. Mouse keeping art = turned down

That's right, our mousekeeper didn't take the beautifully done envelope that Marie had slaved over all for them. Kinda rude.

When Marie's feels were doing a little better, we took some pictures of our candy stashes.

070_zpsftj9fk3h.jpg

Marie's, which is larger than mine because I donated a large amount of peanut candy to her as I don't like peanuts or peanut butter.

071_zpsg3cbp8nv.jpg

And mine. Not too shabby, I'd say.

When a bit of candy had been eaten, we put it away and got ready for bed

Click for next post

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed the BaB show!

ToT, that's one ride I don't think I'll ever go on, LOL! I'm not a fan of elevators to begin with, but an elevator that drops? Um, no!

Sorry about mousekeeping not taking the beautifully made envelopes. I'd feel slighted too. :(

Great candy stashes! :thumbsup2

I plan to "stumble" across Characterpalooza during our upcoming trip! More of a planned stumble, mind you, but as my sister isn't a character fan I think I'll need to be "surprised" rather than mention it outright! :rotfl2:

How fun that you sat next to the dad and his son at Fantasmic, too! It really is a small world after all! ;) (Sorry, Rob! :laughing:)

Boo on the Mousekeeper for not taking Marie's envelope! It's beautiful! :goodvibes

I came close to meeting Max in January, but sadly just missed him at Epcotpalooza. I definitely want to do so though. Congrats on meeting him!!

Haha, yes, thanks to Courtney I now notice the interpreters every time now. They're quite interesting to watch actually.

Well, I guess some people like to comfort the people in line, some like to tease. Hey at least you still rode Amber.

OMG that is pretty neat that you ended up right beside that same guy and his son. It is indeed a **song name redacted** after all. (Thanks Amber)

The first Fantasmic photo people take still fascinates me. It's always so light out still. Amazing how quickly the darkness sets in.

Ah boo to mousekeeping!!! Did they take the money? I know some don't fully understand that these are their's to take, so maybe that's all it was. :confused3

Ha, I believe I also have some of your candy.:thumbsup2

051_zpsirb25gpw.jpg

Here you can see Meeko opening up the trash can and digging out an Olaf that had been thrown away.

:rotfl::rotfl: I LOVE seeing characters goofing around! This sounds like true raccoon nature too! (I've never encountered one, but I have a friend who went camping, in the USA over her birthday, and overnight some raccoons came in and stole some of her birthday presents! Luckily she found them outside :laughing:)

The husband happened to be the man that we met in line and we laughed about the fact that despite how many people were in the park and even already in the Fastpass area we ended up sitting next to one another

Whoa! That is crazy! Just think how huge that Fantasmic amphitheater it. Heck, how huge the whole of Hollywood studios is! To encounter the same people being right next to you twice?! Definitely a ***** ***** after all..! :rotfl:

That's right, our mousekeeper didn't take the beautifully done envelope that Marie had slaved over all for them. Kinda rude.

Aww that sucks. Did you guys note that it was for them to keep? Maybe they felt like they'd be potentially stealing someone's hard work!! I wouldn't take it personally, the tipping envelopes are amazing! :goodvibes

I never realized Max was a hard character to find at WDW. He is onboard DCL - and since he is a teen - he would often hang out in the teen club (I worked in youth activities so I would see him a lot).

I also am not a fan of PB in Candy... DW gets all mine as well.

Sad that mousekeeping missed the envelope, hopefully they just didn't know they could take it. I really love your envelopes, and I plan to make something for my upcoming trip.

I love watching interpreters during the shows!

Confession time - I have never done TOT. DW loves the ride - drops in rides are the one thing that freak me out. I have heard the theming in the ride is amazing, but I just haven't gotten enough courage to attempt it yet. I am *considering* attempting the ride this September.

Also, I know you guys have cruised before - but have you ever sailed with Disney?

Ah I'm so glad you liked Indiana Jones! I think you would have enjoyed it more if I were one of the volunteers, though...I'm a star.

Yay Phineas and Ferb! I think when you guys go in November they'll be wearing scarves because it's Christmas.

Aw, I'm glad you had a better experience at '50s! And that's so sweet that your waiter took the pot pie off.

I'm with ya, I LOVED the hat. Your pictures are making me all kinds of emotional.

The Frozen Sing-A-Long hosts are the best part! They are so funny!

Eeee such good characters at Characterpalooza! I love those penguins.

Haha I know both those interpreters personally!!! They are so talented. Beauty and the Beast is definitely the best show to see interpreted.

Whaaat? Marie's envelope is so cute!!!

That's cool that you just stumbled upon Caracterpalooza - never see Max out so that was extra cool!

Glad you enjoyed BatB!

061_zpswdreubmb.jpg

I know it's difficult to tear your eyes away from the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, group on the right but if you look directly behind Marie and me you'll see the man in green and his son in the American Batman shirt.

Also difficult not to stare at the little boy behind the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, group that looks terrified! :eek:

So did mousekeeping just take the money out and leave the envelope or not even take the money?

Glad you enjoyed the BaB show!

ToT, that's one ride I don't think I'll ever go on, LOL! I'm not a fan of elevators to begin with, but an elevator that drops? Um, no!

Sorry about mousekeeping not taking the beautifully made envelopes. I'd feel slighted too. :(

Great candy stashes! :thumbsup2

We really did enjoy it. I think timing just wasn't right for the two trips we didn't see it, but it was enjoyable.

I sometimes tell Marie no but she loves ToT. I chickened out on our first trip and all my friends had to convince me I could do it in May. I help so tight to Marie and Traci when it was happening. Honestly, you aren't missing much, except the themeing inside the hotel is beautiful.

It was so weird that it just happened that day too so we were all sorts of confused.

We were pretty happy with them, it took along time to get through them too which is good. ::yes::

I plan to "stumble" across Characterpalooza during our upcoming trip! More of a planned stumble, mind you, but as my sister isn't a character fan I think I'll need to be "surprised" rather than mention it outright! :rotfl2:

How fun that you sat next to the dad and his son at Fantasmic, too! It really is a small world after all! ;) (Sorry, Rob! :laughing:)

Boo on the Mousekeeper for not taking Marie's envelope! It's beautiful! :goodvibes

Hey we've all got to do what we've got to do to get our character fix :P I really like the mix that you can get in Characterpalooza too.

The smallest world it would seem! They were so nice too, so it was great.

It is beautiful and she worked so hard, she was so genuinely displeased at the revelation that it was left behind, I felt bad. Even though I laughed a little at the gasp of surprise she gave.

I came close to meeting Max in January, but sadly just missed him at Epcotpalooza. I definitely want to do so though. Congrats on meeting him!!

Haha, yes, thanks to Courtney I now notice the interpreters every time now. They're quite interesting to watch actually.

Well, I guess some people like to comfort the people in line, some like to tease. Hey at least you still rode Amber.

OMG that is pretty neat that you ended up right beside that same guy and his son. It is indeed a **song name redacted** after all. (Thanks Amber)

The first Fantasmic photo people take still fascinates me. It's always so light out still. Amazing how quickly the darkness sets in.

Ah boo to mousekeeping!!! Did they take the money? I know some don't fully understand that these are their's to take, so maybe that's all it was. :confused3

Ha, I believe I also have some of your candy.:thumbsup2

It was so exciting to get to see him, as we knew he isn't always out and about.

It was my first time seeing them and they were so interesting to see, especially during the song parts.

I did ride but as always I was terrified of it and I hate it and I only do it to help Marie not ride alone. I think this is probably the highlight of my wifeing skills.

Some real Disney magic right there. The whole family were just sweeties too.

We were there pretty early as well. I'd say probably an hour early but it does get dark so quickly.

They did take the money and maybe that was it, but Marie's heart broke for all the time she put into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter