a few questions on discounts

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I have 2 questions about discounts

my DS and his family are going down 2-25 to 3-3--I always tell him of all the

great discounts you can get

I was hoping today would be the day that there would be some discounts out there

right now they have a package 6 nites at ASM tickets and dining for 2500

which I didn't think that was so bad--its for 2 adults and 7 DGD my DGS its just under 2 so he'll be free

but Ive been reading here about sometimes the deal is adults pay childrens for dining--which would be great

also has anyone heard if they worked out there differences with AAA and you can get discount again

either way Im really trying to save them some $$$$

I have 2 questions about discounts

my DS and his family are going down 2-25 to 3-3--I always tell him of all the

great discounts you can get

I was hoping today would be the day that there would be some discounts out there

right now they have a package 6 nites at ASM tickets and dining for 2500

which I didn't think that was so bad--its for 2 adults and 7 DGD my DGS its just under 2 so he'll be free

but Ive been reading here about sometimes the deal is adults pay childrens for dining--which would be great

also has anyone heard if they worked out there differences with AAA and you can get discount again

either way Im really trying to save them some $$$$

I wouldn't bank on the AAA discount. (haven't heard any additional specifics but I would think there would be some resolution by now)

I believe the other discount you are thinking of is the STAY, PLAY and DINE discount. At times, in the past, part of the discount was adults pay child prices for dining. But I think more recently it has been a percentage off your package.

I think it is more likely there will be some type of Room Only discount and the General Public version will come out sometime next week. This is just a "best guess" but keep your eyes on the DIS Boards and the Disney website.

Edit: I was just reviewing last years discounts and there was a General Public STAY PLAY and DINE offer which came out in October. So maybe they will do it again this year. Still have to wait and see though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter