A few code questions

golden6911

Mouseketeer
I got a code last week - actually two in one email. One was for a reduced rate on a 4 night stay and one was for a "Kids, Stay, Eat, Dine free" for 4 nights.

Our situation is a bit complicated so bear with me. We already have 5 nights of rented points at VWL. I extended our trip by adding three nights at the front at the ASM Family suites. Now that I have these codes I was wondering if I can apply them to the front part of our trip. So I guess my questions are these:

1) Do these type of codes apply only for stays 4 days or longer? I think I can extend out my trip one more day especially if the code made it worth it.

2) If I do the Kids code, and buy a park ticket for my children for the entire trip (9 or 10 days), how does the discount work? Would I get the discount up to 4 days and then pay the balance? Or do I have to buy two separate park tickets for each "segment" of the trip?

I understand I am already getting a great room in the DVC at a discount price by renting and I am not trying to "pull one over" on Disney, but I am just trying to see what my options are.

Thanks for listening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter