• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

Brandie, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please try to take comfort in your memories.

Brandie,

I am shocked and saddened to read this. Althought I have not met either of you it was obvious how much you both loved each other. Matt was taken way to early and I am so so sorry you are going thought this. Know we are all here if you need anything.

Brandie, I have no words, but just wanted to express my deepest sympathy. I am so, so, so sorry for your loss, and wish you strength and love.

I am shocked and saddened to wake to this news. I am so sorry, Brandie. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Brandie I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during his difficult time. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry Brandie.:sad1::sad1::sad1: I love you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. As Kelly said, You are not alone. :grouphug:If we can do anything, please let us know.

I am sorry for your loss. Many thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Amanda

Oh, Brandie! My heart just aches for you. I know this is way too soon for you to experience such a loss. I am so sorry you have to go through this, but you are not alone. Grab on to all who love and care for you.

Matthew will always be alive in your memory and in the memory of all who knew and loved him.

Brandie - I am shocked and saddened by the news of Matt's passing. I am thinking of you and wishing you strength and peace during this difficult time. You have friends all over the world with you in spirit - draw on us whenever you need it!

Brandie, we are so sorry for your loss. We have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Brandie, so sorry for your loss. Matthew was a great guy, he was your true soulmate. Those of us who had the honor of meeting him know what a special person he was. He will be missed.

:hug:

Brandie, I do not have enough words or enough hugs or tissues. You are even closer to my heart today than normal.

It is an honor to know Matthew and look forward to seeing him on the bridge.

Prayers are with Brandie and her family.

On July 17 we also lost DISer Joni (Kazooie01) who was a regular on the Snowbird thread. Joni lost her battle with cancer and leaves behind her husband Rick and two small children (ages 6 and 4).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter