A Carnival Cruise.....With A Chicken?

I could not agree with you more on cruising. It is a great way to travel. We got off the ship way too early on our most recent cruise. Yay to your Vegas trip. See you then.

Cant get any better, room and food all included and a great way to travel from one destination to another for one price.

I'm so glad you had a nice time, and I'm glad that we got to meet! :hug: We'll have to do it again sometime!

Thanks for sharing. It looks like Tom and you had a great time. Looking forward to Vegas exploits! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you had a nice time, and I'm glad that we got to meet! :hug: We'll have to do it again sometime!
Yes, I am very glad we met. We enjoyed meeting both of you. Your not so far away. We have a friend who wanted us to come to Huntington Beach for two days at the end of the month, but that wasnt doable. But we do come that way quite often, so we will be sure to get together again.:thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing. It looks like Tom and you had a great time. Looking forward to Vegas exploits! :goodvibes

Me to, Tom has one last adventure as well. Hopefully a dismeet in Vegas? There are a few places I still havent got to see yet. I am hoping I can do it on Sat night when we arrive. Hopefully with fun pics to share. Hey I finally finished this. :rolleyes1

Hey! You got your ticker back! I can't make it to Vegas then, we *might* be there in two weeks, but will be kind of busy with business meetings and that is if Fran's leg heals. I'm not jeapordizing the WDW trip just for business!

Hey! You got your ticker back! I can't make it to Vegas then, we *might* be there in two weeks, but will be kind of busy with business meetings and that is if Fran's leg heals. I'm not jeapordizing the WDW trip just for business!

:thumbsup2 Its ok. Vegas is alot of fun. Stuff I still want to see that I havent seen yet. Frans leg needs to get better first.

:thumbsup2 Its ok. Vegas is alot of fun. Stuff I still want to see that I havent seen yet. Frans leg needs to get better first.

The nurse is here now, and her leg looks a little better this morning. It has healed over a little (since I made her do nothing yesterday).

:thumbsup2 Its ok. Vegas is alot of fun. Stuff I still want to see that I havent seen yet.

There is still a lot of stuff I need to do. There is so much to do here, and new things arrive all the time.

The nurse is here now, and her leg looks a little better this morning. It has healed over a little (since I made her do nothing yesterday).

I am glad to hear that. I will continue to pray for her.

I'm not jeapordizing the WDW trip just for business!

Such a good philosophy. If you wind up with extra time, let me know. I can always swing by and say hello.

I finally got around to reading about the departure day. Wish you had more train pictures or one inside the giant terminal. Oh well you'll do it again with that in mind and take some more picture for me, I'm sure.

I never thought about taking pics of the train station. Its really old. If I get downtown sometime I will take more. I hope to ride the train more.

How interesting, my husband and I did almost this same exact itinerary except we caught a shuttle to Anaheim when we disembarked and spent all of Friday in Disneyland. Saturday morning we caught a cab to the Aneheim train station and took the Pacific Surfliner to LAX and traveled the Coast Starlight north in a sleeper room. :3dglasses

How interesting, my husband and I did almost this same exact itinerary except we caught a shuttle to Anaheim when we disembarked and spent all of Friday in Disneyland. Saturday morning we caught a cab to the Aneheim train station and took the Pacific Surfliner to LAX and traveled the Coast Starlight north in a sleeper room. :3dglasses

I see your in Northern Ca, I am in Sacramento. I really enjoyed riding the train, it was so relaxing. Thank You for stopping by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!