*****A Brand New Ride!*****

Odd Ball

Dog/Diz Lover!!
Yep, there is going to be a new ride called Aladen's Magic Carpit Ride! I don't know much about it but it sounds neat, if anyone knows more about this or wants to add on a question please send a reply!
valentine_flowers.jpg

Its going to be a bit like Dumbo, but with magic carpets which seat 4. 2 people at the front make it go up and down, and 2 people at the back make it go from side to side.
It will have spitting camels at the side, which spray water at you. I imagine this will be a bit like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish at IOA.

:D

sleepmovposter.jpg

that ride souns like fun!! But the only problem is, is that you will have to wait like an hour or so to ride it

pluto2.gif

Your right, but I'm sure they will have a fast pass for it and with every one wanting to be the first person in line they might not want to wait.

valentine_flowers.jpg

It sounds fun. I went to WDW in December and they had put up boards and stuff ready for building work. The new ride will be near to The Jungle Cruise in Adventureland.

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter