• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A bachelor party, a wedding, and a birthday - That was an eventful week (Updated 4/29)

I had no idea you started a trip report! I'm so glad I happened to be on the threads and saw it!
I can't wait to read all about your trip and how the wedding went and how being at Disney on your birthday was.

Not excited to hear that you had the beginnings of a possible cold, though. Yuck.

Oh gosh, I-4 and FL drivers is no fun. Smart of you to make the pit stop before reaching Pop. That way you could appreciate your arrival and soak up the joy of being back on property. (Even if it did cost you a 2 dollar Diet Coke. :laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter