999 Meals, But There's Room for 1,000 - An April 2016 Dining Report - Complete/New DR Link - 10/16

DH and I read through the whole thing together, and now we are off to open a bottle of wine and get some food... Which to do first?

she will have 2 children, one named Caroline and the other Flower Clarance.
This is an old trip report, but I've been going back through yours because I LOVE your sense of humor and your family's adventurousness when it comes to food. Casey is so adorable and SUCH a character (and shares a name with my best friend), and as Caroline, I have to commend her choice of names.

My mom and I are taking a trip together this fall for my 30th birthday and your reports have been so great and have really helped reassure me about a lot of our choices because we seem to have similar taste. Thanks!

This is an old trip report, but I've been going back through yours because I LOVE your sense of humor and your family's adventurousness when it comes to food. Casey is so adorable and SUCH a character (and shares a name with my best friend), and as Caroline, I have to commend her choice of names.

My mom and I are taking a trip together this fall for my 30th birthday and your reports have been so great and have really helped reassure me about a lot of our choices because we seem to have similar taste. Thanks!
Wow, thanks so much for the kind comments and for giving me a blast from the past. I'd forgotten all about Caroline and Flower Clarance. Hope you and your Mom have an amazing trip! I did 40 in Disney a few years back (and my first dining report) and its the best place to be!

Thanks for sharing an awesome review...Love when a child is involved in a review around the same age as mine...great to see their reactions to the food too...after all this reading I am definitely looking forward to trying a few of these places during our next trip

Great Review!
You definitely have a way with words. I may have giggled a few times!
Thanks for sharing with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter