9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

She was always our favorite performer -- and such a nice person. Sorry she won't repeat a visit on our cruise! Who knows -- there's still time for her to be added as a performer on our cruise!

True! Gavin something that we had in 2015 from Mary Poppins was very good. I also remember having Boyz II Men on the first TA (which is probably still my favourite lol. I'm such a child).

QUESTION: Has this cruise date been "sidelined" to FB? I don't do FB and it appears that we are not getting much activity here by most of the people who signed up. If they are running a cruise meet post over there, too, that kind of spoils it for this site since some of us don't go over there. [please don't post the FB connection as it is not allowed and I prefer we not get in trouble.]

If anyone is on that site, can you please let them know to give us some time and attention as we'd like their input, names and tips, too? Thanks much.

QUESTION: Has this cruise date been "sidelined" to FB? I don't do FB and it appears that we are not getting much activity here by most of the people who signed up. If they are running a cruise meet post over there, too, that kind of spoils it for this site since some of us don't go over there. [please don't post the FB connection as it is not allowed and I prefer we not get in trouble.]

If anyone is on that site, can you please let them know to give us some time and attention as we'd like their input, names and tips, too? Thanks much.

The Site-that-Shall-Not-Be-Named group has only very light participation at the moment. A bit more than here, but not overwhelming. The cruise website is seeing moderate sign-ups for things like FEs and Open Bar events. That site has the link to this thread at the top of the first page.

The Site-that-Shall-Not-Be-Named group has only very light participation at the moment. A bit more than here, but not overwhelming. The cruise website is seeing moderate sign-ups for things like FEs and Open Bar events. That site has the link to this thread at the top of the first page.

Good to know. Thank you, Aanna!

Hi. Please add us to the roll call. We are Pam, Nick and Briitany (age 20). Cabin 5640.
We are from UK. Flying into Barcelona the night before and staying at the airport hotel. We then plan to stay in New York for 3 nights before flying home.
We love Disney and are travelling to Asia in June to do the three parks over there. So an adventurous year for us.
I need to catch up on all information in this group.

Hi. Please add us to the roll call. We are Pam, Nick and Briitany (age 20). Cabin 5640.
We are from UK. Flying into Barcelona the night before and staying at the airport hotel. We then plan to stay in New York for 3 nights before flying home.
We love Disney and are travelling to Asia in June to do the three parks over there. So an adventurous year for us.

Welcome! I may well see you at the hotel. Have you booked the cruise transfer package?

Cant believe you are going to the Asian parks! My parents did Hong Kong last year and said it was such a different atmosphere to the US ones. Sounds like its going to be an amazing trip! You will have to report back.

I am not in the other social media's group. I have been so busy with work and other personal things, and I haven't really made any additional plans than what I last posted. Once we get the cruise paid off and I can put my mind more into it, I'll probably be here a bit more.

If anyone is interested in Girona/Costa Brava excursion by Barcelona Day Tours on September 15, let them know. We are on a waitlist pending enough people signing up for it, and it looks pretty cool.

Welcome, Pam. For some reason, my watch thread feature is no longer working and I have received no notices for the past several days about new postings! :confused:

Can you let me know if your daughter's name is indeed with two i's before I post? Thanks.

This week my close friend told me her and her husband and daughter wanted to join us but there is no room on the ship. I am hoping something opens up soon so they can join us.

For those of you who are flying, or have flown, with TAP Portugal, I have a question about baggage. Their website states your carry-on luggage should be no bigger than 45 inches and also states that the maximum dimensions are 22x16x8 inches. Our carry-on luggage is 20x13.5x9.5 inches....does anyone know if they add the dimensions and you are ok as long as the total is less than 45 inches or must your carry-on "fit" into a box that is 22x16x8 inches? I would really love to avoid showing up and then having to pay extra to check our carry-on luggage. Thanks!

For those of you who are flying, or have flown, with TAP Portugal, I have a question about baggage. Their website states your carry-on luggage should be no bigger than 45 inches and also states that the maximum dimensions are 22x16x8 inches. Our carry-on luggage is 20x13.5x9.5 inches....does anyone know if they add the dimensions and you are ok as long as the total is less than 45 inches or must your carry-on "fit" into a box that is 22x16x8 inches? I would really love to avoid showing up and then having to pay extra to check our carry-on luggage. Thanks!

Some airlines have a luggage thing at the check in that you have to check your hand luggage fits into. I unfortunately haven't flown with these so not sure if they are one of them. Hopefully someone else will know the answer.

Some airlines have a luggage thing at the check in that you have to check your hand luggage fits into. I unfortunately haven't flown with these so not sure if they are one of them. Hopefully someone else will know the answer.

Gismo1554, thanks!

Welcome, Pam. For some reason, my watch thread feature is no longer working and I have received no notices for the past several days about new postings! :confused:

Can you let me know if your daughter's name is indeed with two i's before I post? Thanks.
Hi.
Sorry that's a typing error. Her name is Brittany.
Thanks for noticing.

Welcome! I may well see you at the hotel. Have you booked the cruise transfer package?

Cant believe you are going to the Asian parks! My parents did Hong Kong last year and said it was such a different atmosphere to the US ones. Sounds like its going to be an amazing trip! You will have to report back.
Hi. I don't think we have booked the cruise transfer package. I think we were thinking of just getting a cab from the hotel to the port.

Hi. I don't think we have booked the cruise transfer package. I think we were thinking of just getting a cab from the hotel to the port.

You might want to look at something like Sun Transfers as I think a cab might be a bit pricey from there although not 100% sure. The cruise shuttle is something like 15 euros per person and leaves at 11am (arrives around 11:30am at the port). You can book it at the hotel or like I did get the transfer included in the price

Hi.
Sorry that's a typing error. Her name is Brittany.
Thanks for noticing.

You're in -- do you want to join the postcard exchange list also?

We booked our airport to hotel and hotel to port transfers with the Barcelona Day Tours (link on page one). We liked the convenience of picking our own times and having them ready for us at the airport.

And welcome aboard! Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!