$74/$84 March/April AP Discount & AAA rate

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
Just changed our Spring Break trip at the end of March/beggining of April to take advantage of the new AP discount. I tried to book on-line at first, but could not book the first couple of days of our trip (which are outside the AP discount range). When dh called Disney reservations, we were able to book our stay at POP for $74/night (before tax) during the week (same as on the Passholder site) and $84/night over the weened ($10 less/night than on the Passholder site!!!). I had seen another DIS member post something similar, so I'm glad we waited on hold (for 30+ minutes) to book our ressie this way. The only bad thing is that we paid $10 more/night for the AAA rate we are using at the beginning of our stay. We should have checked the AAA site first, but have never experienced any difference in AAA rates before. Always before, I've checked on-line then called WDW reservations. The quote has been the same every time...until now. Figures! Since we'll have a greater chance of staying in the same room the entire trip this way, I guess it's worth the slight difference in cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter