• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 nights Cypress Pointe

2minnies

DIS Veteran
This was our 2nd stay at CP (we have also stayed twice at CPGV). We had a two bedroom unit. The unit was in great shape but needed a light bulb replaced and the shower handle tightened in the MBath. We stopped at the front desk to ask about it and a repair person was at our door within 15 minutes.

I have to agree with other posters about the pillows - if we stay here again I will bring my own from home. I'm a picky pillow person :).

The girls participated in the Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday morning and the super bingo on Monday night. The activities staff does a nice job!

One other note - the units do not have pizza cutters in them.

K

I`m glad you had a great time, we are staying there in 16 weeks.

Can you tell me what you mean about the pillows. I am rather fussy, coming from UK so long way to bring a pillow! Is the rest of the bedding ok, and do you get spare bedding to change the beds, we will be there for 19 nights so was wondering how much spare stuff you actually get.

Thanks

There was bedding supplied for the master bed, twin trundle beds in the 2nd bedroom and also for the sleeper sofa in the living room. We used the washer/dryer in the unit to wash the bedding as our stay was only 1 week and I didn't want to pay the housekeeping fee. Laundry detergent is not supplied, but it is available for purchase at the Cypress Pointe Grande Villas shop or at Winn Dixie supermarket which is approximately two blocks away.

The pillows are hard and flat. My husband and the three kids along didn't complain (just me!!). I just used two pillows to make it more comfortable.

Did you rent thru Hotel Kingdom? My understanding is that if you are staying more than two weeks a housekeeping visit is included in your stay. If you would like to pm me with more info I'd be happy to call and ask for you.

K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter