• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

64 Bay Lake Tower Points For Rent $18.00 Per Point Valid At Any Resort

awilliams4

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Up for rent is 64 Bay Lake Tower points for $18.00 per point.

I have been successfully been renting points on DIS Boards for 15 years.

I take Zelle or Paypal for payment. Renter pays PayPal fees.

Last edited:

Points are still available. I see a few nights here and there next week available. Some 2 bedrooms, Tree House Villa and some others.
Thank you! It would be for me and my daughter. I'm looking for one night on the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th. Can you tell me what resorts have availability? We're local so our dates are very flexible.

Thank you! It would be for me and my daughter. I'm looking for one night on the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th. Can you tell me what resorts have availability? We're local so our dates are very flexible.
Saw a Studio available at AKL Kadani a few minutes ago for one of your nights but it is gone now. There are some 1 Bedrooms and 2 Bedrooms still available. Please specify room type. 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, etc, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter