• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 am ET for online reservations?

javaj

DIS Veteran
What time does the online dining reservation system roll over to see the current day? Is it midnight or 6 am ET?

Sorry, I'm sure this is common knowledge, but I haven't made ADRs in a while and I can't remember. Did a search but didn't find the info.

I think a Sticky with FAQs such as these would be great!

6am, but be warned that it's 190 days right now not 180 +10.

I think a Sticky with FAQs such as these would be great!
Sounds like I have another weekend project ahead of me :p.

I actually started to write one (well, minus the sticky part, that wouldn't be up to me :p) when I wrote the first ADR tutorial, but decided against posting it at the time as there is an older one that had little traffic (and was specifically unstickied). Maybe, with the all the changes and the increasing amount of online users vs phone users, it may be time for another? I'll have to think about it :p.

I'd have no problem with a sticky, but nobody reads the stickies :headache: :rotfl:

I'd have no problem with a sticky, but nobody reads the stickies :headache: :rotfl:
Trust me, I know all about that :headache:. I've been in your shoes before for other types of forums (both as moderator and as owner/web guy/admin). It's worth a shot though, and I enjoy writing big long nicely formatted posts rambling on about whatever. Especially if I'm creating them when I should be working!

Thanks for the info! I was hoping to do the 190 day thingy today but have been having issues all morning with the online reservation system (oh well!)

I'd have no prolem with a sticky, but nobody reads the stickies :headache: :rotfl:

And really? people don't like stickies? Bummer! I love em and before posting a question, always check for a sticky, then do a search.

I have also been having issues with the online system - it won't pop up with any of my restaurant selections. Frustrating!

I've also been having problems this morning. After I enter my reservation number I get an error screen. This is the first day I've had trouble!

Yep, it's going around, I updated the 190 day glitch thread (which is about more than just the 190 day glitch) with some recent issues several people are having.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter