CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $16.00/pt at AKL BCV BLT BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I'm new to the DVC points and rental system, but my wife and I are looking to rent points for our Anniverary trip October 30 - Nov 4, 2024. We are open to any of the resorts, but preferably the most affordable option. Please don't hesitate to message us if there is anything that would work for this time frame :)

Thank you in advance!
Hello and welcome! If you haven't already, you may want to read as much as you can about renting DVC points, as the process and refundability are typically different than a usual room rental. Studios sell out fast, and pretty much require booking 10-11 months out at high demand resorts and/or high-demand seasons, and even 7+ months at other times/resorts. You can find DVC point calculators online to figure out how many points are required in the rooms you might want. If you're interested in checking availability on a room that would be 200+ points (my minimum), please PM me. Good luck, and early happy anniversary!

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

** MINIMUM RENTAL SIZE IS 200 POINTS PER ROOM -- RENTALS ONLY, NO TRANSFERS **

Cost per point:
$16.00 for 300+ points
$16.50 for 250-299 points
$17.00 for 200-249 points
UNAVAILABLE for less than 200 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$6.00/pt to book BCV
+$5.00/pt to book BWV
+$3.00/pt to book BLT
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $18.00/pt ($16.50 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.
Not picky on resort, but solid on dates.
12/13-21/2024
Two studios.
TIA!

Hi Looking for BLT on the following dates for 2 people.

Either 10/23 - 10/27 or 11/13 - 11/17

Not picky on resort, but solid on dates.
12/13-21/2024
Two studios.
TIA!
Hi, I have a 200 point per room rental minimum, sorry. But happy to help if you were looking for a 2BR or longer stays in studios.

Hi Looking for BLT on the following dates for 2 people.

Either 10/23 - 10/27 or 11/13 - 11/17
Hi, I have a 200 point per room rental minimum, but if you would like a room that meets that (1BR Theme Park?) I'm happy to help -- please PM.

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

Cost per point:
$16.00 for 300+ points

+$6.00/pt to book BCV
+$5.00/pt to book BWV
+$3.00/pt to book BLT

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $18.00/pt ($16.50 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

I am looking to book a 3 bedroom Savanah view between Christmas and over the new year for 6 or 7 days. Do you have enough points for some or all? I am also an akv member but looking for more points.

I am looking to book a 3 bedroom Savanah view between Christmas and over the new year for 6 or 7 days. Do you have enough points for some or all? I am also an akv member but looking for more points.
Sounds like a great trip! AKLK 2BR Savanna View currently available for 5 nights Dec 24-29. If that's of interest, I can help - please PM.

I'm looking for a 2br anywhere from 12/13 - 12/21 or 22 (not important which day on the back end)

I'm looking for a 2br anywhere from 12/13 - 12/21 or 22 (not important which day on the back end)
SSR, OKW, AKL-K available (also Riviera but I don't have that as a home resort so can't help you there). Pls PM to discuss.

I am looking for 1 bedroom or studio check in july 26 and checkout aug 2. For 4 guests.

Prefer a resort with better transport optiond

I am looking for 1 bedroom or studio check in july 26 and checkout aug 2. For 4 guests.

Prefer a resort with better transport optiond
Hi there. Studio avail OKW, SSR, AKLK, GFV, BLT and 1BR pretty much anywhere except GFV, BCV. If you are looking for 200 pts+, please PM me!

Cost per point:
$16.00 for 300+ points

+$6.00/pt to book BCV
+$5.00/pt to book BWV
+$3.00/pt to book BLT

Sorry can’t seem to figure out how to PM you but looking for anything for family of 5 (1bed) or deluxe studio that suits august 3-11
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter