40th Anniv. Dooney Bourke purses in store?

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the 40th anniversary dooney & bourke purses are readily available in stores in WDW at this time? They have been sold out on disneystore.com for months and when I called the merchandise order number yesterday, the particular bag I want (the "kristen tote" style) the rep said is sold out and can come in anytime between now and February, which is a ridiculous time frame. Anyone know if the stores actually in WDW have the bags or are they just as scarce there too?

I saw some purses at the watch store on main street. I don't recall if they were the 40th or not. You can call the main line to disney and they can transfer you to the store.

Uptown Jewelers in MK probably had the best selection of the 40th anniversary bags. World of Disney and TrendE in Downtown Disney had them too. Sunset Couture (is that the right name?) in Hollywood Studios had some too, including wallets. In MK and HS the purses were out (with security tags) so you could look at them all without asking a CM for help, which is great if you're picky about placement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter