4 y/o first trip this month?

MissBritt

It's a small, small world.
We planned to take our 4 y/o on his first trip this month. We had sights on HS for TS but with no M&G and limited attractions due to his size (39"), I am now looking at MK. Thoughts? I'm hoping to pull the trigger tonight.

Yes, just a day trip. I always stick to MK but thought we'd give HS a try just for TS. I'm thinking we'll be disappointed with HS in the current state, though.

Ah so your littles first trip, but not yours :) If it is just for one day, I think generally speaking there is more to do right now at 4yrs at the Magic Kingdom than any of the other 3 parks. More bang for your buck if you will. Toy Story land is fun, and I have to say so is Mickey's Runaway Railway. But still, overall, there is much more a 4yr old can actively do at MK right now than at HS (just my opinion though definitely open to other points!) Enjoy the magic no matter what you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter