4 fastpasses MK, exp. 9/15

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
Just got back from a magnificent trip to DW last week and we forgot to use 4 fastpasses that you can use on any ride in the MK. Splash Mountain broke down while we were on it, and when we got off they passed out fast passes to everyone who got stuck on the ride. Well, the week we were there the parks were soooo empty, we rarely had to use FP. If anyone's going down before 9/15 (the day they expire), and you think you'd be able to use these, send me a message and I'll mail them to you as fast as I can. I live in MI, so keep that in mind, I don't want to send them if you won't get them on time to use 'em! Have a great trip to all who'll be leaving soon, we already miss the magic that is Disney!!!

Darn! I leave on Thurday for Detroit Airport or I would take you up on them as we will be there 9/9-9/20

Hope someone takes u up on your generous offer!

What a generous offer:thumbsup2 I think I just sent you a PM (it's my first time to send a PM, so I'm not 100% sure if I did it right). We're going 9/12-9/18, and are planning 9/14 as our MK day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter