~~~3kidsdisney~~~

Benducci

<font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b
Hi- I was reading your post to the triplets and read that you were going in October with two year old twins- we will be down there also with our twins who will be 2 months shy of 2 years. When will you be there? We are also from New Jersey - North Jersey by the NY border - where are you? It would be funny to run into each other!! How long have you been going to Disney??

If you haven't decided where to stay - try looking at OKW - the rooms are really nice and big. We stayed in a 2br with my folks and everyone was able to relax without sitting on each other. We are DVC members so if you want to know more, please e-mail me and I can share our experiences.

:D :D

hi, this will be our first disney trip. We will be there october 14-21st. i am excited enough for everyone. i have been many times before but this is the first with kids and husband. My oldest just turned 4 and the twins will be 2 on oct. 22nd. We are from South Jersey, Woodbury-Deptford area. Maybe we will see you there. Are you going to the MNSSHP? We will be there oct 17th. can't wait!!!

We will just miss you!!! We are arriving on the 22nd - too bad- it would have been fun! For your trip - definitely try the TableToppers - They are plastic sheets similiar to plastic wrap with tape on two ends. You tape them to the table in front of the kids like a place mat and the kids can't touch the table- I bought them at Burlington and at BuyBuy Baby - they worked wonderful with my two - I didn't have to worry about them touching the table and picking up any germs or dirt.
So the twins will turn 2 on the 22nd- are you going to celebrate any special way in Disney? Your kids must be so excited! Your 4 year old should enjoy things more- we went last year with my twin nieces who had just turned 5 and they loved everything - except for one who was afraid of the characters.
We can't wait either!! The countdown has begun!!
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :wave:

Thanks for the info, I have not heard of the table toppers, but will check around here to find them. We have not planned any thing special for the twins. But are going to have breakfast with the characters one morning. the twins love Pooh and Tigger so i hope they are not afraid. How do you manage to keep the kids happy when flying??? Do you bring car seats with you??? Just checking with someone who has done this before , maybe give us some insight on what to expect. others think we are crazy to travel with three small kids but we think it will be great. My Dad and mother in law aregoing with us too so there will be 4 adults with 3 kids. I think we can handle it. We are bringing our own strollers too. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again Ann PS, my twins are boy/girl and look nothing alike, Matt is blond hair , blue eyes and very fair skinned-Melissa is brown hair, brown eyes- darker skinned. No one thinks they are even twins. How is it with identical twins????

Hi Ann - Last year we were lucky traveling with the girls because they slept through the entire trip - this year I prbably won't be lucky - We bring their car seats and buy them a seat - I feel safer that way - also more comfortable!! I have started putting away some books and toys for the plane trip - I figure some new things for them to play with with keep them interested for awhile. Plenty of snacks also!

Having the extra help when traveling does help - my folks are coming with us and that makes things easier. We also brought our own strollers - one for each girl made it easier for us - Are you planning to use a double stroller so your older child can ride also? I brought a bike lock with me and when we had to leave the strollers, I locked them together - I figured it made it more difficult to steal.

I am not sure if they do it anymore but you can ask - you used to be able to stop at guest relations in the Magic Kingdom and tell them about a birthday and the birthday person got a special button. That would help make their birthday special! Be sure to tell all the wait staff too!

Anything you want to ask, feel free - or you can e-mail me at debenducci@go.com.

Identicals are fun except that we get stopped everywhere & then people ask me which one is the boy - drives me crazy since they are usually dressed in pink and flowers! I do have problem at times telling them apart!

Thanks for your help. i have put some toys away for the kids too. They all love the travel magna doodle. We got my oldest a bzz light year suitcase on wheels and a backpack. he already Put his favorite toys in it. We are bringing 2 stroller-one double and one small umbrella one. i was told we could take them up to the airport gate. Thanks again for your help and hope tou have a great trip. Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter