"3D" Disney’s Dessert Discovery

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Just saw this listed on My Disney Experience under dining.

I wonder what this will be? I don't recall ever reading about this event. It was simply listed under dining, but with "missing restaurant". Hopefully they will update more on this soon!

This is an Epcot Food & Wine Event, and specifics on it should be out by the 13th when reservations open up for F & W special events.

I did it last year and would not hesitate to do it again! It was GREAT! :woohoo:

There are dozens of desserts that are paired with alcohols and non-alcoholic beverages (all you can eat & drink). There is also tables of savory foods (breads, meats cheeses) but the main attraction are the desserts. It's difficult to make a list, but if you can think of one, most likely they will serve it! :goofy:

There are two levels of tickets, the higher of the two gives you a reserved table in front of the band. The regular admission tickets do not give this perk, but I never had a difficult time finding a table.

At the end you are given a small gift bag of goodies and directed to a private viewing are for Illuminations.

Unfortunately, it is not scheduled the weekend i am attending F & W. :sad1:

The only dates this event will be offered are October 4, 11 and 25.

The only dates this event will be offered are October 4, 11 and 25.

This may work out perfectly for us. Our anniversary is the 24th and I was looking for something to surprise my hubby with. Our last night is the 25th so we could definitely end with something special. :goodvibes

It's not really set up or recommended for young children. It's mostly intended to be an adult event. There's no child price. I am sure that people do bring children, but I've done it once and didn't see many. Lack of a children's price and prevalence of booze seems to keep it mostly to adult guests.

It's not really set up or recommended for young children. It's mostly intended to be an adult event. There's no child price. I am sure that people do bring children, but I've done it once and didn't see many. Lack of a children's price and prevalence of booze seems to keep it mostly to adult guests.

I am going to try and get tickets and we will bring our children. No real choice.

My mom offered to keep my daughter one night so we could go out. I just realized I didn't add her in my siggy when she decided to go. oops.

We went to this last year! SO FUN!! I highly recommend going if you can!!

We paid extra for the assigned seating so we got to go in a little earlier and we had a table in a specified section that only people with the wrist bands could enter. I would definitely do that again. We made a couple of rounds before the masses came in so we didn't have to wait very long.

They have allllllll kinds of yummy desserts and so much alcohol to try. We even got to have some premium liquors and desserts in our section. They also had a band playing any kind of song related to eating/candy/desserts. ahh I would totally go again!! It was so fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter