$302 for ONE ticket to see U2

I pay up to see Paul McCartney. Maybe $225 or so. To me, he is amazing and worth it.

U2 just added a 2nd night here in NJ, first one sold out.

We bought tickets for Chicago/Doobie Bros for this July, $99 each plus lots of other fees.

The most I've ever spent on a concert ticket was for Bruce Springsteen last year-$150 ($187.50 with fees) but for Bruce, I'd gladly pay that. Guess it's a good thing I saw U2 on the first leg of the Joshua Tree tour back in 1987 cuz I couldn't afford it now!

$35 will get you in the building...from there, prices will vary based on the experience you want :flower3:

Personally, I couldn't stand the idea of only going to one show on this tour, so we're doing Boston and NJ - (and will probably decide between Boston and NJ when they announce the extra dates :teeth: )

I have seen them at least once on each leg of every US tour since the original Joshua Tree tour, except 2009 as my wife was due to give birth around the show. So on the last tour we decided see them 3 times. We saw them first in Montreal and 2 of the shows at the Garden. For the MTL and second BOS show we got the cheapest regular seat seats but we splurged and got the expensive seats $280 seats through the fan club the first BOS and rewarded with this view

I have seen them at least once on each leg of every US tour since the original Joshua Tree tour, except 2009 as my wife was due to give birth around the show. So on the last tour we decided see them 3 times. We saw them first in Montreal and 2 of the shows at the Garden. For the MTL and second BOS show we got the cheapest regular seat seats but we splurged and got the expensive seats $280 seats through the fan club the first BOS and rewarded with this view
Love the pic! DBF and I have been meaning to visit Boston together for years - so this gives us an excuse. Buuuutttt.... now that they'd announced NJ2, I'm not sure if I should jump on tix tomorrow or play ticket chicken waiting for an announcement on Boston 2... We have RZ for NJ and VIP seats for BOS, so the tix would be either GA or nosebleeds...decisions, decisions...

Honestly though - DBF's band is RUSH and I made sure to get us to every show we could for him - and wouldn't you know they just toured R40 and then retired???!!! Armed with that knowledge, I will be like I was when I was a teenager - hitting every U2 show I conceivably can - even if lands me in London again :rockband:

I got tickets this morning. Could have gotten the $35 seats but they were the worst seats in the house of course and I wasn't sure we could even see the stage honestly. Ended up with $100 seats, $125 with all the fees and they are still nosebleed! I could have done GA on the field, but I am too old for that. 20 year old me would have jumped at the chance, but now I want my own designated space even if it means crappy seats. Could have come down a level for another $55 a seat but I will take what we got. The parking is killing me - $50!!!! That's ridiculous.

I got tickets this morning. Could have gotten the $35 seats but they were the worst seats in the house of course and I wasn't sure we could even see the stage honestly. Ended up with $100 seats, $125 with all the fees and they are still nosebleed! I could have done GA on the field, but I am too old for that. 20 year old me would have jumped at the chance, but now I want my own designated space even if it means crappy seats. Could have come down a level for another $55 a seat but I will take what we got. The parking is killing me - $50!!!! That's ridiculous.
Jealous! That's why I passed on the field seats. My teenage kids can do that but DH, my best friend and I have passed that stage of life.

Something to keep in mind for future tickets.....not all cheap seats may have a bad view! check out aviewfrommyseat.com I got $35 seats, but found a view from them on this site....pretty darn good!!

I always do field or lawn seats for concerts. I like the informal feel of hanging out with the people I'm there with while the band is playing. The only thing that stinks is if the weather is bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter