$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

We haven't yet but I plan on buying one for March. We have "rain out" passes from last summer for 2 of us and we need a 3rd ticket.

This isn't quite as good as the offer in this thread, but I received an e-mail code today for 40% off up to six 1-day tickets that I don't plan to use. It says it's a limited time offer, but doesn't state the last date to use the code. I believe it's a one-time use/unique code. If someone would like it, send me a PM and I will share the code with the first person who asks.

Edit: Code is gone.

Last edited:
WE used these on our trip the first week of December. For some unknown reason when the employee tried to scan the ticket it won't register as a valid ticket. He went to his co worker who came over and appeared to punch a code to over ride the entry system. I was feeling a bit tense for a moment.

So if you go to the website they have a link for 2017 tickets now. I purchased for April and chose the date as asked by LEGOLAND. I got my confirmation email with the e tickets but on the ticket where it says date it just says event and not the date I selected when purchasing the tickets. Has this happened to anyone else??? I hope this doesn't cause any issues!!!

So if you go to the website they have a link for 2017 tickets now. I purchased for April and chose the date as asked by LEGOLAND. I got my confirmation email with the e tickets but on the ticket where it says date it just says event and not the date I selected when purchasing the tickets. Has this happened to anyone else??? I hope this doesn't cause any issues!!!

That's what mine said, too, and they worked fine. It does really have to be the date you chose, though, even though it's not written on the ticket. We had to switch days and the tickets wouldn't work at the gate until we went to customer services and they switched it for us.

That's what mine said, too, and they worked fine. It does really have to be the date you chose, though, even though it's not written on the ticket. We had to switch days and the tickets wouldn't work at the gate until we went to customer services and they switched it for us.

So It sounds like you went already??? Was this your first time going? How were the lines for the rides? Did you ride the new Ninjago ride? I'm taking my family in April in between Disney and I've ready about these premium play bands for quicker access onto the rides. Any information would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!!

So It sounds like you went already??? Was this your first time going? How were the lines for the rides? Did you ride the new Ninjago ride? I'm taking my family in April in between Disney and I've ready about these premium play bands for quicker access onto the rides. Any information would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!!

Well, we went over a year ago--Dec. 2015. The lines were GREAT and the weather was perfect. We would never have needed any quicker access than we had. We did try to ride the more popular rides earlier.
But, I think you probably need to hear from someone who's been at that time of year.

Well, we went over a year ago--Dec. 2015. The lines were GREAT and the weather was perfect. We would never have needed any quicker access than we had. We did try to ride the more popular rides earlier.
But, I think you probably need to hear from someone who's been at that time of year.

Thanks for the response and info!!

It's good to read that people have had success with this promo this year. We definitely want to go back. So much has been added since we went back in 2013. My 7 and 9 year olds are Lego obsessed and always ask about LEGOLAND and I know my 3 year old would love it too. We would have to look into renting a minivan for a day but if we can get this deal it would be more than worth it. I have my national PTA membership card that I will bring. I know this is a Florida PTA deal but it's something if they want some kind of verification while we are there.

It's good to read that people have had success with this promo this year. We definitely want to go back. So much has been added since we went back in 2013. My 7 and 9 year olds are Lego obsessed and always ask about LEGOLAND and I know my 3 year old would love it too. We would have to look into renting a minivan for a day but if we can get this deal it would be more than worth it. I have my national PTA membership card that I will bring. I know this is a Florida PTA deal but it's something if they want some kind of verification while we are there.

You do not need any PTA identification (of any type) to use these.

Do a google search - I just pulled it up 2 minutes ago - 2017 legoland pta

Try from the green announcement bar on the PTA website here - https://www.floridapta.org/
Found it . .
Thanks.

This seems too good to be true.

Are we 100% sure there is NO identification of any kind needed for this offer? I don't want to get there and throw $100 away and still have to buy 3 tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter