$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

Okay, so I'm assuming that the $30 tickets that everyone is talking about have expired, correct? I'm going in May... but none of the links worked that I tried that were in this thread....
Link works for me. It's $35 now. Link is on this page a few messages up.

Okay, so I'm assuming that the $30 tickets that everyone is talking about have expired, correct? I'm going in May... but none of the links worked that I tried that were in this thread....

Link works for me. It's $35 now. Link is on this page a few messages up.

I keep getting a message saying "The web store is currently offline". Is the message you are getting lauris87? aagghh, I need to buy tickets too!

We used these last Thursday. Go to floridapta.org
Click on the green line that says 'Florida PTA days at legoland.'
Buy tickets for the date of your choice.
We paid $35+tax per person (child and adult are same price.)

Are these truly date specific? They made me pick a date. We are going to Orlando for a week in June. My friend picked tickets for Sunday but I was thinking a weekday is likely better. I just wanted to know if anyone knows how stringent they are on the actual date you enter. Thanks so much!

Just came back from our trip. I had trouble a couple of times loading the page to buy tickets. I would get "your session timed out" or it would get stuck on loading the page. I noticed this seemed to happen late at night while on the computer. I successfully bought tickets a few days before our trip. As stated, $35pp (adult & child tickets look the same). Absolutely no issues using them.

Are these truly date specific? They made me pick a date. We are going to Orlando for a week in June. My friend picked tickets for Sunday but I was thinking a weekday is likely better. I just wanted to know if anyone knows how stringent they are on the actual date you enter. Thanks so much!

Yes, they are really date specific. I had picked one day and then had to switch, tried them at the gate and they didn't work. The customer service counter was able to help me, but I'm not sure if that's because I looked so desperate or if they'd do that every time. ;)

Bought the ticket for Saturday May 28 but the date is not on the ticket. Any one else have this issue?

Bought the ticket for Saturday May 28 but the date is not on the ticket. Any one else have this issue?
It wasn't on mine either, but the system knows what date it's supposed to be valid on, and it only works that day (unless you get customer service to help you out).

Has anybody ever added a day to these tickets?
We want 2-day Legoland and Waterpark tickets.

Did you have to show any id to use these PTA tickets?! The price is just too good to be true
Nope, we didn't show any ID. Just printed out the tickets, walked up to the gate and handed them the printouts to scan.

Has anybody ever added a day to these tickets?
We want 2-day Legoland and Waterpark tickets.

I would like to know this, too. We want two day tickets to both parks, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the least expensive way to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter